13🌻

Y/n's POV

Lisa..

Who the hell was Lisa?

I thought to myself for a moment as I stared at the floor in confusion.

"Jungkook, who is that?"

He bit his lip, as if he didn't know what to say.
And then, I remembered.
I remembered that day at school, before any of this happened. Back when Jungkook switched girls faster than I changed clothes.

Lisa was.. Jungkook's girlfriend?

But, I'm his girlfriend too.

Jungkook saw the look of realization on my face, mixed with hurt and a tint of jealousy.

He would've broken up with her already if none of this happened.

Right?

"Your girlfriend.." I muttered.
"Y/n.. I don't like her I swear-"
"What'd she say?" I interrupted him.

I looked at his phone and played the audio message out loud.
"Baby are you ok? I miss you I hope you're safe, love you!"

"Are you going to break up with her?" I asked him, I didn't know what else to say.

My thoughts were suddenly replaced with the realization that Lisa still cared for him, and that she doesn't know about me.

I felt insecure, but also guilty. Was I basically a home wrecker?

"Yes I will, but right now probably isn't the best time.."

I was about to argue with him out of jealousy but realized, he was probably right. Our main focus should be surviving, not me fussing.

"Kook,"
"Hm?"
"Ever since we got here, have you seen anymore.. uh.. zombies?"

He thought about it for a second before responding.

"No, surprisingly. Do you think it's safe yet?"

I just shrugged.

"Call someone." I said.
"Who?"
"I don't know, someone who will get us out of here. I need to see my family Kook.."

Yeontan had crawled outside hearing us talk. I could tell he had just woken up. I picked him up and watched the little guy, as he melted into my arms, going into a deep slumber once again.

It was a cute sight. I looked up at Jungkook and saw him staring at us in pure adoration. He leaned against the walls of the house, arms crossed as he met my eyes paired with a genuine smile.

"I promise I'll get you out of here. I can protect you!" He says he holds an arm up, flexing his muscles. He had a toothy grin on his face, resembling him to a bunny.

I blushed as I smiled like an idiot, trying to look away.

He walked towards me, pushing the hair in front of my face and tucking it behind my ear gently. He leaned forward closing his eyes as I did the same.

But before anything happened, Yeontan started barking loudly. My eyed widened as I had gotten startled, while Jungkook rolled his eyes playfully at the dog.

——————————————————————————

Jungkook's POV

I had called 911 and told them about our situation, Y/n and I were currently waiting for help to arrive.

Y/n had gone to bed to take a nap since she said she had a terrible headache. I decided to make some soup for her so she will feel better.

I went into the room she was in. "Y/n?" I whispered.

"I'm awake.." she responded.
"How's your head?" I was worried about her.
"Still hurts.." she pouted as she looked up at me.

"Cute.." I accidentally blurt out loud.

"What?"

"Nothing!" I replied quickly.

"Here, I made you some soup to feel better." She extends her arm to grab the bowl when I notice something on her arm.

My eyes widen in shock. I grab the bowl from her and set it aside before examining her arm.

"Y/n.. what is that?"

She looks at me confused before looking at her arm, She looked at the large swollen red spot that was clearly a bite mark.

"M-maybe it was from Yeontan?" she said, trying to reassure herself, with tears filling her eyes.

But we both knew exactly what it was.

A zombie bite.