Chapter 4

Coban's POV

I watched as she slept on the sofa, burried in the many blankets i had set over her the evening before. She looked so beautiful,i wondered what  such a wonderful girl had done to deserve such pain.

I crept into the kitchen, trying my best not to wake sleeping beauty, grabbing a bowl and filling it to the top with lucky charms. I then drowned them in milk-just the way i liked it.

I scrolled through my usual boring Facebook timeline until something caught my eye. I clicked on the video, portraying a frail, innocent girl who had hair which flicked in many different directions, creating a sort of beauty-identical to Merrigan's.

I watched as the vicious people spat abusive words at Merrigan, mocking her every move and instructing her to do things without a choice in the matter. My face grew red with fury as the video continued. I couldn't believe my eyes as i watched her do as they said, my eyes teared up just as her's did, creating a stream down my tomato cheeks. I then took note of the comments, they ranged from things such as 'loser' to 'the world desperatley needs to rid itself of idiots like her'.

My body jumped, quickly putting down my phone, ridding the girl who was stood at the door from seeing the screen.  "Hey M, want some breakfast?" i smiled as she shone a grin at me.

She still wore my shorts and tshirt, displaying a full view of the scars and bruises dotted all around her body. I sighed, grabbing a large bag of peas from the freezer before motioning for her to sit on my lap. I carefully dabbed the bag along her arms, hoping the bruises would fade a little; no one deserved to look this way.

"Are you finished yet?" she questioned, trying to break free from my lap. " I have school in an hour!" I raised my eyebrow at her whining, pulling her back on to my lap, "You're not going anywhere, except staying right here with me". I noticed a cute smile forming on her face, making mine do the same.

                                                                         Merrigan's POV

Just as I tucked into the large bowl of cereal prepared by Coban my phone buzzed, informing me someone was trying to reach me. My eyes widened as i read the sentence sent to my phone,  'Rot in hell,murderer'. I was mostly confused but shocked too, deciding to ignore the text. However, i began to panick as more and more  messages came through. I guessed someone had made another vicious rumour up about me at school, this happened regularly.

"So, what will we be doing today, Mrs White? The choice is all yours". he chuckled, resting one hand on the door frame as the other stroked his chin. I studied his unique beauty for a moment before answering his question, "Got any good movies?"

"Ah a movie day i see, great idea M, i was wondering when i would get to use this popcorn". he laughed, indiciating the giant bag of toffee popcorn he had grabbed from the cupboard.

We decided on a movie called 'perfect sisters' in which two teens basically plan to kill their mother and suceeded, however, shortly after being snitched to the cops. I sat in the arms of Coban, it was a great place to be, somewhere i was beginning to spend alot of time. I thought of him as my older brother- i wished he was.

His face distracted me from the screen, i quietly studied it for several minutes before he noticed. When our eyes met i felt my cheeks blush uncontrollably, he cupped my cheeks in his hands, planting a kiss on my lips. He nervously looked at me, checking for approval before continuing; it was my first kiss, and heck it was good. I then decided to scratch the brother view of Coban.

Just as i thought it was all over i felt his hands slide up my shirt, i shrieked in shock. This had never happened to me before, no one liked me, my head ached in confusion.

"Im sorry, i didn't mean.." I stopped his words, pressing my finger against his soft lips before taking his hand. He then led me up the stairs, the house was fairly large, i counted six rooms in total. We made our way to a black door located on the left of the stairs, he opened before pushing me on to the bed. I noticed the walls were covered in My chemical romance posters...

AN: Hey guys, sorry this chapters a little shorter than usual! Thanks for reading, i'll keep trying to update as much as i can:)