◀twenty two▶

「i want to hate you but i can't so i hate you even more」

it had been the first time in 4 months that namjoon stepped foot in their house, he felt sad and cold, their once filled walls were sparse as he had expected since jungkook had told him that jimin had started to store almost everything that reminded him of namjoon up in a spare room that they used as a closet, the alpha sat on the couch, burying his face in his hands as he thought of what it was like before, before he gave into his vices. jimin was every omega anyone can wish for.

he spotted something glint at one of the shelves that held some of their books and picture frames, he stood up to get a better look at it and realized it was jimin's engagement and wedding ring, namjoon knew jimin wouldn't keep it but he had hope that he could've still taken it with him.

even with the bright yellow walls, in namjoon's eyes they were pale and wasn't as bright anymore, he could've stopped it, he could've just be content with what he had but he only realized how valuable they were when he lost them.

"deep thought?" he was shaken out of his thoughts by seokjin's voice "a little bit, just.. weird to be back home." seokjin nods, understanding that namjoon was gonna have adjustments as it was gonna be him he's living with ever since he found out that he was pregnant with namjoon's pup and he wouldn't want seokjin to raise the child all alone.

seokjin was undeniably in love with namjoon, he had become the only man that he had fallen in love again.

"you should go get some rest, i'll unpack your stuff." namjoon cups the omega's cheeks "okay, i love you." seokjin leans in pecking his lips before heading up to the bedroom. 

 seokjin's fame was unaffected when the news of namjoon and jimin were splitting, people were eating up the idea of him and namjoon being the ultimate power couple, instead of bringing downfall to the company, it only raised it up higher. he didn't really hear anything more about jimin ever since namjoon had told him about the omega moving out of the house but from what he knew, the harassment had gotten too much that the omega wanted to move in hopes for anonymity.

seokjin had thought that all of the negativity would be latch on to his name but it wasn't, being deemed as the most desirable omega in south korea, people thought this was reason enough for namjoon to completely fawn over him. 

he admit that he was heartless that he took away namjoon from his family but he began to feel the guilt when he found out he was gonna have a little one of his own and he wouldn't want his child to grow up in a complicated family. 

hoseok was sitting next to namjoon on the bench over-looking the han river "months later and i still can't believe what you've done." hoseok said taking a swig of his soju, he feels namjoon shuffle next to him "i don't know but all i know is that i fucked it up, i fucked everything up." namjoon answers shamefully 

"do you have any news about jimin?" hoseok asks but his friend shook his head "no one would tell me where he is, god, i'd give anything to see them." hoseok rolls his eyes "you're my friend joon but jesus christ you are one stupid motherfucker." namjoon took no offense to this as he knew it was true 

"there is no one to blame but yourself, you traded your family for another omega, you traded an opportunity to watch your son grow up." hoseok wanted to punch his best friend the minute he saw his face when the news broke out "are you just going to give up in looking for them?" "no but-" 

"but what joon?" hoseok barks "i can't leave seokjin, not now." hoseok grits his teeth at the answer "and you wonder why jimin wants to leave you." the alpha scoffs opening another bottle of alcohol