Chapter Five 💧

"Miss Blue can you tell us how your normal day is like. ?"

"I wake up early in the morning, do some exercise, have a normal breakfast, and then home schooled ,afrer that hang out with friends and also my family. Like a normal teenage girl. "

"Wow, I expected it to be like wake up to servants everywhere ."

"Ooh no Jade, I am a normal teenage girl, and as you know my family is quite famous and my parents always tell us no lazying around and they will never hire servants. "

"That's impressive Miss blue, how are you taking your project with Victoria Secret? "

"It's among many of my dream come true, and I am seriously grateful and also thank God, "

"Do you have any upcoming projects, or even songs we need to learn about? "

"I have several projects but most of them will come as a surprise, wait and see it. "I wink at her

"Ooh, and will you one day tell us your real name or even your family name? "

"I don't think so, but I will reveal my cover almost a year from now, be patient. "Most people know that am from a famous family but they don't know anything about who they are .

"No problem my dear, what do you have to say to your fans.?"

"Thanks everyone for the love, support and follow each of you have given me although you don't know me, never be afraid of tasting your waters. Make sure you follow your dreams. Love you all. "

"It was nice having you Miss Blue "

"Thanks Jade "

"I'm your presenter for the Jade celeb show and today we had Miss Blue as our guest, see you next time with a different guest. I'm Jade Michaels have a good day. "

The only person around I who knows whose family Miss blue belongs to is James, that is from school.

It's already nine am as I arrive from the show. Yap I had a morning show as a guest which I had to walk up at six. I decide to head to my second class since the first one was already over. Today ,I put on a grey hoodie, a grey skirt with a blue tank top and some blue snickers.

"Hey nerd, I see it's that you are arriving at school now, where were you "Ethan roars as he pushes me towards a locker making me hit my head so hard. I groan in pain.

"I expect and answer from you once I ask you a question bitch, do you understand!"he asks slapping me hard.

"I was sick "I say. I hate being the nerd I always am at school because of these. If I could just act like Blue here, I could have already beaten the shit out of him.

"Babe have you seen Miss Blue in the Jade Celeb Show today? "Sharon asks smiling widely at Ethan.

"Ooh yea, I did, she looked so beautiful on the blue dress of hers,"

"Yes she did, it also looked like her eyes and almost like her blue hair. I loved her shoes. "

"I will make sure she will  fall in love with me,,, I just love her "Ethan says making me gag  "What did you just do nerd we are talking about something important and here you are interrupting us? "

"Nerd, do you know who Miss Blue is, "I only shake my head "She's my upcoming best friend, she's gonna be my best friend, can't you see, this dress I'm putting on is the same like the one she wore the other day. "That's the greatest lie I've ever  seen, her dress is a blue short dress that looks nothing like any I have. Wait, why are they telling me this.?

"We will want you to be our servant once she is my best friend "She says and sighs dramatically coming out of her daydream. I almost laugh but remember there is a hand holding my head in the wall.

"Why is my sister bleeding while you are holding her that way? "Max asks as he punches Ethan