Chapter Twenty Four 💧

*James Mathews POV *

"Blue ! "I say shocked . I didn't expect to see her here today since her parents said she's busy .We were invited for dinner by her dad today. She looks as beautiful as always .Then I remember Janella running toward her and calling her mom.  Angel is Janella's mom not  Blue. I look at the two of them and notice their similarities, blue hair, blue eyes .Then I try and remember how Angel looks like, brown eyes, brown hair, but the same nose as Blue. As I'm about to question her, someone answers my question. That is her mom calling her.

"Angel dinner is ready come down! "

"Shit !"She matters.

"Momma you said a bad word "Janella says making Blue facepalm making me smile at them.

"I'm sorry honey, let's go and eat "She says walking downstairs smiling at me as she walks past me. Why is it that my crush has a kid and I knew nothing about and also she'd been under my nose the whole time.

As I walk towards the dining room, I see my parents hugging her and talking to her freely as if they knew the whole time . Also my sister kinda of  knew it.
I look at my family and also at Max as he smiles at her.

"Mum how long have you known?"I ask as she smiles to me.

"The whole time "She says unsure.

"What, and you didn't bother to tell me. "I ask getting irritated.

"Calm the fuck down! "Dad says to me.

"You know what I'm heading home. "I say standing up.

"Please don't go James "A little voice says. I notice  Janella beside me smiling sweetly at me. How can I ssy no to her.

The dinner is awkward and uncomfortable. I've been sneaking glances at Blue and I found her also staring. That's when I remembered the conversation we last had with Max, which he told me to stay away from his sister.  Now I came to understand, he was talking about Blue and Angel . After I was registered to the label Blue is working in, she disappeared mysteriously and also I heard she was about to resign. Doesn't she want to be near me.?

"James can we talk ?" I look up and see Blue looking at me. I only nod and walk behind her aware of the gazes we are receiving.

She enters what looks like her room as I follow her.

"Why is it so important to you if I'm Angel? "She asks looking at me .

"You could've at least told me "I say

She laughs and shakes her head "So that what could happen? You to continue bullying me with your sluts or to finally knock me down ? "

Does she think so low of me? I didn't bully her intentionally, all I wanted was to appease my cousin Ethan who was blackmailing me. "I'm sorry "I suddenly say.

"Wow the great James Matthews apologized "She sarcastically says. I think it's clear you know  I'm Blue or Angel, so what, let me make myself clear, this remains here no word to anyone "She says seriously which I only nod

"Why are you keeping Blue as a secret, I've known of your cousin and friend but why you? "I knew from the start who  Karen and Darlene were .

"It's non of your business "She says and she walks out. "Ooh and James stay away from boy me and my daughter. "She says finality in her tone. What have I done for me to stay away. I can't understand.
I'm gonna find out soon.