Chapter Thirty💧

"How do you feel about hanging out today at my place? "

"Okay " KK said while I only nodded.

"Am I also invited? "Timina asked.

She recieved a glare from Leen "Of course you dummy. "

Lucky for us it was a Friday and so no waking up early tomorrow.

"What of Nella, ?"KK asked out of curiosity.

"I don't know, maybe bring her along or try and make Ma and Dad babysit her "

"I think the latter is okay, but I think you should ask Max "Leen reasoned.

"What's  Max doing tonight? "

"Why are you asking me, I'm not in his mind. "KK retorted.

"Duh only asking "I raised my hands in surrender

"We had planned a sleepover today but since you girls asked me for one, I decided to take your offer since I needed girl time. "

"Awww we feel loved !"I said sarcastically.

"Of course I do love you "She says.

"So case solved, can you call him? "I asks KK.

She calls him ,put him on speaker and he picked up after three rings .

"Hey sweet cheeks? "

"Hey babe "

"Where are you girls at. You are not in the cafeteria "

"We are at the hockey pitch. "

" I'm coming over in a few. "

"No babe we are okay, I have a favor to ask "

"Anything for you "

"Can you watch over Ella tonight please? "

"What! I thought we had a sleepover tonight? "

"About that, I'm bailing out on you, I'm gonna spend the night with my girls "

"Okay but I will be hanging out with the boys then ,why can't Blue ask mum or dad to do that? "

"Max! Pretty please "I jump in on their conversation.

"WTF am I on loudspeaker! "He shouts making us move slightly away.

"Yeah" Leen says.

"I'm ending the call, and I'm not watching over Ella today "He says ending the call.

After a minute of silence, we decide to go ask him personally.

"I thought you people were running away from us, why are you here ?"Davin asks us.

"We came to talk to Maxxxx "Leen says.

"Max I will not kiss you if you don't agree! "KK dramatically says.

After begging him, that's when we knew that KK was a solution.

"What's so important with your sleepover today? "Davin asks. James is silent not speaking nothing.

"It's girl stuff "I say.

"James and Davin, will you please come and also have a guy's sleepover "Max says trying to sound feminine. At the end they agree to watch over my precious daughter.

     ***
It's the end of the month meaning today is pay day and also we were going on the summer break today. It's been exactly ten days since our sleepover which was more than beneficial.

We, meaning James,his cousin I was yet to see, Davin, Leen, KK, Timina, Max, and I were going on a vacation. I couldn't forget Julia decided to tag along since I also was taking  Nella with me.

As we arrived at the house which we were staying at, James cousin arrived. I  was near the door when the doorbell rang but guess what, KK, Leen and I all sprang towards it making all the boys laugh at us.

"Girls come on "Max said still laughing.

KK gave up first and let us continue struggling.

"Momma come on, let me open the door "Janella said coming to where we were. We all agreed. She struggled for a few and opened the door only a little where her head was out.

"Who are you?" she asked the person.

"I'm Drake "a masculine voice said from the other side of the door.

"What do you want here "we were all smiling at her act. James and Julia were both laughing their asses off.

"I'm here for James as his cousin "he stated. Janella thought for a moment before closing the door at him .

"Momma how was my act? "she asked smiling at us as we only laughed before she went on and sat on James lap. Leen took our distracting as an excuse to open the door and shrieked.

"HOLY SHIT! "She shouted making us boot towards the door.

To our disappointment, we just found the two of them checking each other out.

"Aunt  L! "Nella said

Drake was cute ,but not cuter than James. After we all introduced ourselves that is KK and me, since Leen was still drooling ,and the guys both knew him, Drake and Leen both were behaving weirdly.

"Who are you young lady? "He asked Nella who was still on James lap.

"I'm Janella Blue Collins "she states. He looks between me and Janella and something clicks.

"She's your mom? "he asked Janella.

"Dummy what do you think? "she says smacking his head.

"Yeah I'm her mom, any problem there?"

"I didn't know Miss Blue had a kid "he says.

"It's to be kept a secret. "

"James you didn't tell me you had a  daughter man "He says. SHIT no no no.

Max, Davin, Leen, KK and I both freeze at his words .

"WTF! "Julia shouts.

"Stop cussing in front of my daughter !"I warn her "No he is not the father "

"But she looks like Julie when she was a kid "Drake says making me tense once again. Before am able to shut him up, Nella beats me to it.

"So you are my daddy ?"

"No he is not ,KK take her to my room "I shout.

"Geez am sorry for intriguing."he says.

James eyes my every move for the remainder of the day. What will happen when he knows the truth?