Epilogue 💧💖

This is the big day everyone has been waiting for eagerly. The Greatest Talent Awards. Guess what am in the top five finalists in the best actress category. James also was nominated in the men's section.

What today will be about, the winners in both the female and male category will still be judged against each other. Let's see how it all ends. Mandie was chosen in the Manager of the year awards .I don't think that's all I'm against my best friend KK.

What brought about our nominations, was a movie that was realesed four months ago, I was the villain in the movie which let me tell you I enjoyed the part alot. KK managed to be the lead role along with James. The other villain was Davin who did not make it to the top five finalists. The movie is called 'The Wells '.

"I wish you luck siz but am supporting my fiancee here "Max says as he hugs me and walks to KK as I make my way to Nella. Who is laughing with Aiden. As you look at her at the moment, you see a beautiful eight years old girl.

"Babe let's get in before it starts, "James says as he kisses my cheek. I nod as I walk in. We walk towards our family and chat waiting for the show to begin. Someone pats my shoulder and turn around to see a very pregnant Leen "All the best siz "she says smiling.

She's 23, pregnant, rich, married to Drake and a fashion designer who still models . Her twin has recently started dating again after Tamina cheated on him. Emma is married to her boyfriend and they have twin boys. Marlon is also married to Jonas and is pregnant. Eddie married Elena ,who we all suspect is pregnant. It's pregnancy season amongst us. KK and Max have a beautiful three year old princess. Me and James are still dating while here I am....the mother of his kids. I gave birth two years ago to twins Jayden and Jaimie.

"This is the moment we've all been waiting for. The awards. So let's begin, the producer award of the year goes to Maximas Wayne. The director......... "I listen intently as he goes on as people cheer after receiving their awards. "The best Movie award goes to none other than our favorite movie The Wells. And that makes Amanda Crawford as the winner of the Manager of the year awards. "We all applaud as she walks to receive the award. Marlon managed to get an award in the art sector.

"The Top actor finalists we have Dylan Anderson in the third position, Thomas Rhett second and finally James Mathews as the lead. "I smile and peck him .

"Here's where it was difficult to decide. The actresses awards. On third position is Tamina Rose. The judges had a hard time deciding about some two beautiful ladies. They tied all the times we had to vote which is seven times. But here are the results, on second position is Miss Karen Belsons who still gets her trophy of the best singer awards ."We all cheer as she smiles at me

"The best actress is none other than Miss Blue, Angel Collins. Congrats and good luck with the competition against your boyfriend. "

We didn't know who were the finalists judges but I was determined to win.

"Nella honey whom do you support? "James asks

"Dah of course Mommy "she says smiling at me.

"You don't love daddy "he dramatically says "Amie dada or mama? "he asks his youngest daughter who has him wrapped around her little fingers.

"Dada, "she dramatically says as she smiles.

"Jay sweetie do you love momma? "I ask sadly cause I know he loves his dad but not as much as he loves me. I know my son.

"Yes Ma, I do ""Will you choose daddy or mommy? "I ask my prince who is a spitting image of me except his hair. He has blue eyes but black hair while Jaimie has her dad's eyes but my blue hair.

"Mama, "He says looking at James. Who is about to start a tantrum like a kid before he does so, the MC asks for attention.

"And now we have the winner, the kids decided "The MC says. Wait what, how the hell did he talk to them or did he over hear us. "The winner is Angel Collins. " I smirk at James as Janella and Jayden stick their tongues out at their dad and sister.

While outside I see everyone exchanging bet money amongst themselves including the kids. I smile at my lovely family. Someone clears their throat and I turn around to see James ,,,

"Will you marry me Angel? "he asks, no words said before that. Is he for real. People are all silent waiting for my answer. He'll get it later on from me but knowing him, he is also reserving for later.

"Yes ,yes I will marry you "I say not being able to contain my happiness.

END
You can check out my other books
@https://my.w.tt/fqQET52PK7