Eleven

Note : The updates are gonna be every friday starting next week. Also, if anything is offensive or incorrect, just tell me 'cause I haven't reread it again, anyway enjoy

ONE

POV Lea

There are some things you can't escape from, no matter how hard you try.

Pain is one of them. It's been so present in my life these past months I almost forgot lust was another one. But right now, under the stare of Billie, I'm reminded of it in the most brutal way.

Every time we're in this kind of position, too close, she can't stop herself from smirking, like she's daring me to make a move. And, of course, I refuse to fall for it even if I would honestly die to kiss her again, simply because I don't give in so easily. Usually.

« After you kissed me ? You sure about that ? » Billie says, chuckling a bit.

« Exactly, » I answer her boldly.

I should not have said that.

The tension between us becomes too intense for me to keep doing this, but instead of listening to my urges I force myself to look away, breaking our prolonged eye contact. My sudden change of attitude doesn't seem to make her happy and a grunt escapes her lips.

Before I know what's happening, she grabs my shirt, pulls me towards her and, without waiting for my reaction, she kisses me.

Damn.

I didn't expect such a gesture from her and I'm taken aback for a few seconds. A feeling of eagerness takes possession of me, and I can't think straight anymore (could I ever ?). We roll over on the bed as I finally melt into the kiss, deepening it naturally. Her fingers find my waist and the contact makes my head spin, a low groan softly resonating in the back of my throat.

The caress of her lips is driving me crazy, but more than that, the idea that she's enjoying our kiss as much as I am. Tangled together, losing each other in our embrace just like the first time, we fight to regain control over the situation and over each other.

We fail miserably. And I feel like I'm falling. Again. And again.

She tastes like orange, and it seems like all the other kisses I've had before were a lie. We finally pull away, with shaky breaths and darkened eyes, and I feel this warm feeling inside of my chest, too intense to be reduced by words.

What is that shit even about ?

« Honestly I didn't expect this to happen. Like, it just did, » Billie lets out in a breath.

I shake my head, still not used to the feeling. I don't know what to think about all that and for once I don't want to think at all.

« I know. »

We're still leaning against each other, her head on my chest. In silence. And it feels good to rest. Billie starts to play with the hem of my shirt, sometimes drawing figures on the bare skin of my belly with her fingers, without going any further.

There's this special vibe whenever we interact with each other. I'm very aware of the fact that it could lead to something as bad as it could lead to something amazing. I just don't know which one it's gonna be yet, and it's scaring me.

« You know, sometimes, I just like, think back about that time, in the elevator, just the two of us. Dude, it felt like we were on another world. »

I smile at her words, because I didn't know if she felt the same way but clearly she does. I wonder what the technicians thought when they realized the elevator was covered with tags and drawings on every wall, and the memories of us being so silly together come back in my mind.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 09, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Falling by Accident // Billie Eilishजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें