Chapter 20

*Y/N POV*

After clicking some photos Taehyung immediately sent them to Jisoo. "Taehyung...Why are you so scared of Jisoo?.... Isn't she younger than you? And when she was talking to you earlier there were no honorifics in her talk" I said.

Taehyung laughed after hearing me. "What....What's so funny" I said, confused. "I-i know she has maintained herself a lot but the truth is she is older than me" He said in the middle of laughing.

"But still isn't she...... I mean you are the boss then how can she talk to you like that?" I asked. "Yeah she is my employee or you can say sister of my gang member but when we are working. If we are not working she is the sister of one of my best friends and I also see her as my own sister. We are more like a family than gang members. You know. All members are my Family" He explained while smiling.

"OOhh!!! then you must have love them a lot" I expressed. "Of Course i love them alot. They are the one who stand beside me through thick and thin. You know what, Anyone can betray me right now where I am standing but I am sure my friends won't betray me no matter what I am or where I am" He stated. A smile appear on my face seeing Taehyung smile. How happily and proudly he talked about his friends.

We talked for a while, while seeing the sunset. After a few hours we get back to our hotel and have dinner in the hotel's restaurant then go to our room. We change our clothes and sleep, me on the couch while Taehyung on the bed.

*Next Morning*

I woke up because I heard someone calling my name. I opened my eyes and saw Taehyung getting ready. "Y/N-ah" He called. "Hmm" I hummed, still half asleep. "I got an urgent meeting so I gotta go" He said.

My eyes shot open "But what will i do here alone. Wait, I'll come with you just give me a minute" I said as I was about to stand up.

"No, I don't have time. You take rest and call the room service for your breakfast, they will bring it in your room" He said.

"But-" I said. "No 'buts' . Don't go out alone, it's dangerous and after i am done, I'll come to pick you then we will go out again" He said as he came towards me.

"Where" I asked, excitedly. "You'll know" he said, smilingly patting my head. "Yah..... You always do that" i whined. "I am going... Bye" He said and he left the room.

Since I don't have anything to do so I laid down again and decided to sleep more..

*Few Hours Later*

I woke up and it was already noon. I took a shower and changed my clothes, then I called room service and ordered my food. After a few minutes I heard a knock on the door. I went to open the door and it was a staff member who had brought my order.

I take the tray and close the door with my leg. I eat my food quietly after finishing my food. I switch on the T.V and watch some K-dramas. As I was watching I again heard a knock. I quickly went to open the door hoping it would be Taehyung but No it wasn't. It was a room cleaning lady.

Door knocked again as I sat on the bed. I lazily opened the door knowingly that again it would be the cleaning lady who had forgotten something. "What?" I said annoyingly.

"What what? Aren't you happy i am back" he said. I looked up and saw Taehyung standing in front of me. My mood lightened up after seeing his face.

He gets in and throws himself on the bed. "Huh..... It was so tiring today" He exclaimed. "Water?" I offered and he hummed as an answer. I handed him a glass of water which he took quickly and drank it.

I sit on the couch in front of him and wait for him to say something. "You get ready while i am taking a nap. Wake me up when you're done" he said as he took off his shoes and placed himself comfortably on the bed and closed his eyes.

*Few Minutes Later*

"Taehyung... Wake up. I am ready" I said, slightly moving him. He opened his eyes and scrutinized me head to toe.

This is how I look

He gets up and goes to the bathroom and comes out after a few minutes wearing his casual clothes

Then we both exit the hotel and get in the car

Then we both exit the hotel and get in the car. Taehyung started the engine and we started moving towards our destination.

*****

We stopped in front of an amusement park. "Wow" I was amazed as Taehyung stepped out of the car and came towards my side. "Come out" he said as he opened the door for me.

"Really?? We are going there" I asked, still in disbelief. We entered the park and were greeted by many different types of ride. "Wait for me here" Taehyung said as he disappeared somewhere in the crowd.

After a few minutes he came back with some ride tickets in his hands. "Let's go" he said as he walked in front of me and I followed him as near as I could so that I wouldn't lose him.

It's not a weekend yet there are many people here. "So which one do you want to ride first?" he asked and just like that we end up riding almost every ride except those who were for kids particularly and the last one which we are about to ride.

Suddenly I saw a couple eating ice-cream. I started licking my lips as I wanted to eat it too. "Taehyung" I stopped him and he turned around to face me. "Ice cream" I said as I motioned at the shop.

"Okay Come" he said and I happily followed him. We choose our flavors and pay for it. "we didn't click pictures today?" I asked as I remembered Jisoo's and Taehyung's talk.

"Ohh yeah. Come here" he said as he quickly took out his phone and clicked some photos. Then suddenly my eyes fell on something. Something which makes my heart ache. My heart shed a tear or two of blood because of what I was seeing..............

To Be Continued.............