Chapter 48

*Y/N POV*

I was so excited for what i was going to received. I was being blinded by Taehyung's warm hands when i hear someone called me noona. This voice its familiar to me. This voice is really closed to my heart.

Am i imagining his voice? He can't be here. I must be hearing his voice because i didn't talk to him for about 10 days and its been more than a month since i saw him, that's why i might be hearing him calling my name. Unwantedly my eyes become teary and tears smudges around my eyes because of his hands.

"Noona" he called again and this time i removed those hand to see whether what i am hearing is reality or not and i was stunned to see the reality. It was true, all true. I am not imagining anything.

My brother is standing in front of me, smiling cutely at my frozen self. I run to him and take him immediately into my embrace. He hug me back and caress my back as i cried on his shoulder. Yeah i know i am older than him but still he is taller than me.

"Yah! You are making me cry too" a voice interrupted us. It was Jin Oppa. I chuckle lightly and back away from him while wiping my tears. I look at him who was also wiping his tears before turning around to face everyone.

"We didn't call him so that you can cry" Jin added. "Okay okay. I won't cry anymore" i said. "But how come he is here?" i asked. "Aren't you happy seeing me here?" Jungkook asked.

"No its not like that. I am more than happy but aren't you supposed to be at your college" i state. "Exams are going to start soon so we are giving one week holidays" Jungkook clear my question.

"Oh and how do you know where we lived?" I inquired because as far as i remembered that i didn't tell him were we live. "Ah Jimin pick me up from our house" He replied. "Yah! Where are your honorifics? I am older than you" Jimin objected as he hit Jungkook head lightly. "But you are shorter than me. Shorty" Jungkook's comeback.

"YAH you rascal-" "Stop it you both" Namjoon cuts Jimin's sentance. "Its been only a day since he came and there is not a single time they both are in front of each other and didn't quarrel" Hoseok complained, massaging his both temples in frustration.

"Jungkook" I give a stop-it glare to him and he raise his hands as a surrender. "And how do you know that he was at home and why did you bring him here?" I questioned Jimin as i turn to face him.

"Taehyung told me and ordered me to bring him hear" Jimin answered. "and how-" I was just about to asked Taehyung that how he knew that and why he bring him hear when he suddenly cut me. "Yah you asked to many question. I am already tired, can't we talk about this later?".

I sigh and nodded, understanding his condition but my curiosity, its killing me but i'll get my all answers soon.

"Okay. Now its Taehyung's turn" Jisoo clap her hands to take our attention. "Oh... ah... yes... Yoongi" Jin called. He lazily get his ass up from the couch as he drags himself into his room and came back after a few minutes with a black file in his hand.

He approached Taehyung and handed him the file. "What is it?" he asked as he flip the file open and start reading whatever was written on it. His expressions changed from fun to all serious and its not only me but everyone here present can see his sudden change of expression.

He look up and look at Yoongi oppa then to Jin oppa then Namjoon Oppa and last Jimin. They all nodded at his questionable stare like they did some telepathy. "Is it true?" Taehyung asked to confirm. "Yes it is dude" Jimin answered smiling at his reaction.

"Yes bro. Your dream came true. Your all hard work paid off" Jin stated. "Congratulations. You are a Boss now" Hoseok congratulated. "Really?" he asked again as hug Yoongi in all excitement. "Yes" Yoongi pated his back.

He run to hug others. First one was Jin, they shared a brotherly hug as Jin patted his back lightly "Congrates Dude" Jin said. Then he walk towards Hoseok and he squeezed him in his embarrass while laughing "Be a Good Boss".

Unluckily i was standing beside Hoseok and he was engrossed in his celebration that he didn't even noticed the one whom he bring in his embarrassed is none other than but me.

His action took me in a glitch. I didn't know how to response but since he was so happy so i thought i should also congratulate him "Congratulations. Hope you do well in the future" i said as i brought my hand to his back and patted it.

We stare into each other's eyes after breaking the hug and shared an awkward smile. Then Jungkook hug him too as he congratulate him. Now it is Jimin's turn but they didn't just hug. First they did a leg shake then a fist bump in a weird way then hug each other while laughing and squealing in full cheer.

"Yeah I am also a part of this family" Jisoo complains when she saw it was taking him long to reach her. Taehyung break hug with Jimin and go towards her. "Undoubtedly you are. My little sister" he replied as he mess her hair. "Yah" she shout but took him in a brother-sister hug.

I was smilling looking at them. Wah. Such a loving family even though they are just friends but who cares that they are not blood related. They are happy when others are happy and when others are sad they don't leave single chance to cheer them up.

In troubles they are each other's support and in danger they became each other's shield. I really envy them. I never had friends like them who cares about me nor i had this type of family.

I may agree that i had a complete and loving family back then but it was for a short time. After the death of my mother everything scattered, my family, my dreams everything but now i am happy that i found this family.

At first i was forced to be in this family even though i didn't even wantd to stay but now i have no regrets anymore. I am more than happy to be in this family. It's such a pleasure to have them and now if someone force me leave them, i will chose to be killed rather to leave them.

To Be Continued...............

Past few chapters are my fastest updates i have done so far. I am really happy for that.

I will be uploading more few chapters frequently As an apology for when i was not able to upload any new chapter back then, i am working really hard to fill those gapes.

I hope you like it and appreciate my work.

And yeah one more think. This book has reached over 5K views. I am really thankful for my readers.

At first i was not expecting this much response but now i am happy that my all hard work are being paid off.

Thank you Once again.