Chapter 53

*Y/N POV*

After taking medicine i let Taehyung sleep and then walk downstairs directly in the living room. I switch on the T.V and start watching some k dramas. After few hours i started to feel tired and my eyelids started to feel heavy so, i switched off the T.V and walk back to his room. I lay beside him on the bed and cover myself with duvet and drifted off to sleep.

*****

I woke up hearing some different noises from downstairs and panicked rushed through me when i understand what they were talking about.

"Kick Jungkook Kick" I hear Taehyung yell at Jungkook. "Hyung punch" Jimin said. What the hell are they doing? why are they fighting? i quickly run downstairs with a dreaded expression.

"What are you doing?" i howl at them not seeing what they are actually doing. They all turn around to look at me. "Y/N" "Noona" they all said in unison. "What happened? why are you panting?" Hoseok asked. "What are you doing?" i asked again catching my breath.

"We are playing games" Jungkook answered. Games? i look around and yes they are playing some kind of fighting game. Jungkook and Jin Oppa has the controller in their hands and i assume others were cheering for them. I closed my eyes and take a sigh of relief.

When i open my eyes Taehyung was already in front of me. He took my hand and bring me into the kitchen. We look into each other eyes as he cupped my face. "What happened? You seem scared" he asked worriedly.

"I heard some kick Jungkook or Punch Hyung. I though you are fighting with him and i know you all are trained while as Jungkook he know nothing about fighting or defending which makes me scared" I confessed.

"Don't be scared. I already told you that he is like my brother and i won't let my brothers fight with each other ever" he said. "Okay?" he asked. I nodded. "Umm can i go out with Jungkook?" i asked. He look at me with questionable expression. "I want to spent some quality time alone with him".

"Are you really that same Y/N whom we met in the morning" he asked. "What do you mean?" I asked looking at him with confused expression. "Where is that scary Y/N who spoke to me with an authorative tone like she owned me" he said as his hands shifted from my face to my hands and hold them. "I like that Y/N who don't need someone's permission to do anything".

"Are you sure?" i asked to make sure he is not angry. "Yes i am sure" he reply. "What if i tell him about you and others?" i tested him. "I still have no problem if you are with me" he answered without any hesitation. "What if i run away?" i asked. "No matter how far you run away from me. i will chase you and find you and bring you back to me" he said wrapping his hands around my waist and pull me closer to him as he said the last 4 words.

We were so lost into each other until we hear Jungkook voice jolted us into reality "I won again" he scream in full excitement and then all the boys start screaming and whining.

We both walk back to them and a smile spread on my face while looking at them. Jungkook, Yoongi and Taehyung celebrating their win by teasing other team which is Jin, Jimin and Hoseok.

"One more round and this time i'm definitely going to win" Jin demand. "Its been 4 times already and you are saying the same sentence over and over again but still Okay. Why not. But be ready to lose again" Jungkook commented. "Not this time my boy" Jin said and started one more round.

I go back to kitchen and bring some snacks and drinks from the cabinets and take them back to others. "I bring some snacks and drink" i announced as i placed them on the table and sit beside Taehyung on the couch. Taehyung approached to take the cane of coke but before he can reached, i slap his hand preventing him to touch the cane he look at me "No you can't have. You are still recovering" i said and he sit back while pouting. I chuckle at his childish behavior.

"Y/N" i hear my name being called so i looked at the direction. "Can you pass me the chips?" Jimin asked extending his hand to me. "Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be in the office right now?" i asked as i handed him the pack of chips.

"Yeah but everything was settled and there was nothing else to do so i came back" he answered and shoved some chips into his mouth. "And where is Namjoon Oppa?" I inquired. "I don't know but he said he will be back soon" he answered while munching his chips.

Whole evening they spent Playing Games, teasing, bickering and cheering But its good to see that they were having good time.

*At Dinner*

"How was your day?" I asked Namjoon Oppa as i put a spoon full of pasta in my mouth. "It was good" he reply casually. "And yours?" i asked Jimin as i looked at him. "Not good" he answered. "Why?" i asked.

"Because there were no Taehyung" he said flirtly. "Euh" Everyone exclaims with disgusted look. Except me, Jisoo and Jimin himself. "No seriously. His office felt strangely empty and uncomfortable" he defended. "Oh really. You miss me that much" Taehyung asked cheekily. We all laugh at Jimin's blushing checks.

*****

After dinner we decided to watch a movie. We all scattered on the living room. Obviously me and Taehyung are sitting side by side on the couch and beside me is Jisoo. Namjoon Oppa and Jin Oppa are on the other couch while Yoongi oppa is keeping another whole couch to himself and the remaining are on the floor.

*****

One by one all knock out by Sleep only Taehyung, me and Jisoo is still awake. "I'm Done. I am going to sleep" Jisoo said as she stands up and leave. I shifted myself on the place of Jisoo and rested my back on the couch's arm and spread my leg on the empty space between me and Taehyung which causes my legs to slightly bend so that it won't touch him but he takes my legs and placed it over his lap. I also didn't resist because my legs were also feeling numb because of sitting too long so i let them be on his lap. Without me knowing i fall asleep.

To Be Continued.........