Chapter 45

*Y/N POV*

It took us almost 3 hours for shopping. We bought many things, like; Toys, dresses, shoes and more things for donation. On the way to our hotel we stop at the restaurant for lunch.

It was already 5:00pm when we reached at the hotel room. The party will start at 7pm so i decided to take a shower. Taehyung had a call so he is outside talking to God knows who.

I take a long warm bath after the hectic day, relaxing my body. I step out of the bathroom wearing a bath robe and wrapping a towel around my head because i forgot to take my clothes.

I was about to reached near my luggage when i noticed Taehyung sleeping on the bed, i mean upper body on the bed and legs were hanging out of the bed with shoes. "He must be very tired" i thought so i decided to make him properly lay on the bed.

Firstly i take off his shoes followed by his socks, then i pulled his legs over the bed and make his head properly rest on the pillow, after that i covered him with the duvet. I stopped realizing my face to close to him.

In all that process i didn't even noticed that towel had been slipped from my head causing my hair to fall from my both sides of face and some drops fall on his face making him awake.

He opened his eyes and our eyes locked with each other. I don't know for how long we were staring at each other because i was lost in his dark brown eyes. Another drop fall on her face causing him to brake our staring contest.

Before i completely back away, he pulled me back by holding my waist and my hands landing on his shoulder. "W-what are you doing?" i asked wiggling in his grip. "What you were doing" he answered with his husky voice.

"I-i was not doing a-anythi-" he cut me "Ssh You talk too much and stop moving". he said griping more tight preventing me to move anymore. I can fell his hot breath on my lips but my breath stopped, realizing our lips only few centimeters away from each other.

"You are looking Sexy" he said looking into my eyes. My eyes widen at his complement. I gulp as i pushed him with full forced. I look away blushing and scattered my hair at the sides of my face trying to hide my red tomato like cheeks.

"Oww My princess is blushing" he awed. "N-No, i am not" i denied. "Yes you are princess" he said. "Stop calling me princess" i said trying to change to topic. "Ok Baby" he agreed. "Baby?" i turned to face him. "Ugh! My name is Y/N. I prefer if you called me by name". I sigh

"I don't care whatever your name is. You are mine so I'll decide what to call you" he said as he cares my checks. I slap his hand slightly. "You-" he cut me. "Now stop quarrelling we don't have much time. Go and get ready".

I sigh and go to my luggage as Taehyung lays back for a nap. I pick a grey frock which ended at my knee with some embroidery on it and get change into it. I do some simple and natural make up. I tied my hair into a bun and wear with matching sandals and earrings.

This is how i look.

It was 6:35 when i was done so i decided wake him up

It was 6:35 when i was done so i decided wake him up. "Taehyung wake up. It's almost time" i poke him on his shoulder. "Hmm... What time is it?" he asked with his sleepy voice as he rubbed his eyes. "Its 6: 35" i answered.

He hums and get up then go to bathroom for shower.

*Time Skip*

We were in front of the venue where the party was being held. There was a young girl with some children at the entrance, receiving guest. I saw a familiar girl, she was the same girl who gave us that pamphlet.

We go towards the entrance followed by a staff member whom Taehyung haired for holding our begs of thing which we are going to donate. "Hello Ma'am, Hello sir" Young girl greeted us with a smile.

"I am Jihyo, Park Jihyo. Welcome to the party." she extended her hand. "I am Y/N. Nice to meet you" i said as i take her hand and shake it slightly. "I am Taehyung, Kim Taehyung" he said and they also shakes hand with each other but the weird thing was they were smiling at each other for quite longer.

"Ehm ehm" i interrupted. "We are here for some donation. So, can you tell us who we should give these to?" i said with annoying tone. I don't know why i am feeling irritated. The way she smiles at him, the way she looks at him, makes me angry. "Urgh! What's happening to me?" i scream internally.

"Umm yes. You can give these to us because this whole party is arranged by us" she said motioning to children around her. "O really! that's great." Taehyung said with his wide smile.

We handed the bags to her and walk into the party. Arrangements were quite impressive. Soft music was being played. There was some food and drinks were arranged at the middle and a bar section at the corner of the venue.

We sit at one of the empty table. "Wow" Taehyung exclaimed as he look around. "So, the donation party is supposed to be like this" i said as i looked around. People were talking to each other while having something to drink in their hands.

"It's so boring" i complain with pout. "Aren't you the one who wanted to came at first?" he asked as he placed his right hand knee on the table and put his lose fist under his chin, facing me while rising his eyebrow.

"Yeah. I wanted to come because i wanted to help those kids and secondly as i watched in movies, they had really fun there but here is nothing like that" I explained.

"Whatever You sit....." he said as he stands up from his seat. "....I go and get us something" he added. I nodded as he disappeared in the crowd. I kept looking in the direction where he left and in few minutes i saw him coming with 2 glasses of drinks in his hands.

He was about to reached me when a girl blocked his way. Her back was facing me but because of her figure and clothes i know it was Jihyo and i frown make its way to my face.

The think which makes me even more pissed was when he leaved with her without saying anything to me.

To Be Continued...............

Happy Ramadan 

To All My Muslim Readers..