Chapter 36

*NoOne POV*

They all are on the dining table waiting for food. "Ahh.... done" Jin said as he come and sit on his usual seat. Maids comes and start to serve them. There were many different dishes which makes Taehyung's mouth full of water.

Taehyung was about to say what he wants to eat, a maid put a bowl in front of him. "What is it?" Taehyung asked as he take off the lid from the bowl. "This is for you" Jin said. "No.... I want to eat those" He said pointing to the dishes in front of him.

"You are still recovering so you should eat healthy food" Jin said. "No Hyung plz. I am sick of this tastless food" Taehyung pleaded. "No" Namjoon said sternly for which Taehyung pout cutely and took his spoon full of soup.

He tries to bring his hand near to his mouth but because of his injury, he can't. He transfer his spoon right to left hand but still it was difficult for him.

*End Of NoOne POV*

*Y/N POV*

I was eating my food then i noticed that Taehyung was struggling with his spoon. I don't know what cross my mind. I take the spoon from his hand and fill it with soup. I blow the soup to make it cold and bring the spoon near his mouth.

"Aaaa" I gesture him to open his mouth. At first he didn't open his mouth but when i again mouthed him to open it, he did and drink the soup. "Aww" i hear from behind me and then i remembered that we were not alone. I looked back and their eyes were on us.

I cough awkwardly and sit straight on my seat, feeling embarrassed. "So Cute" Jimin comments. "OOh Lovey Dovey" Hoseok added. "Hyung" Taehyung whisper/yell. "Yahh Stop it you both, let them eat" Jin yell at them. "And you both can continue" Jin said pointing at us in a teasing way.

"Hyung" Taehyung said to Jin with wide eyes. "Okay okay........ we won't say anything anymore" Jin said holding his laugh. We start eating again. I take one bit to myself and one bite to Taehyung.

"Oh I remember" Jisoo said. We look at her. "What?" Jin asked. "They have honeymoon in 5 days" She said pointing at me and Taehyung. "What about it?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah.... i think we should cancel it" i suggested. "No we won't cancel it" Taehyung said. "How can you travel in this condition" I asked. "But-" i start to say something but he cut me. It will get better in few days" He assured me.

"You start packing. That's it." Taehyung said as he get up from his seat and go upstairs to his room.

*Time Skip*

I was in my room, lying comfortably on my bed when i remember something. I get up and go out of my room. I open the door, next to my room. I don't know if it was a good timing or bad timing because there was Taehyung who just take a shower.

He is wearing only his pants, water still dripping from his hair, little drops on his body which cause his abs to shine. He has a perfect body a men could have. "Like what you see?" Taehyung's voice jostle me in reality. Immediately i look away feeling my checks turn red.

"Why are you here?" he asked smirking. 'Oh Shit i forgot what i was here for.........Ohh yeah Medicines' I thought. "I am here to check whether you take your medicines or not?" I asked. "I forget but i will take it once i am " he answered.

"Why you take off your wound's dressing?" I asked as i noticed his wound was open without any bandage. "Ohh this I am about to change it" he replied. "How can you do it? It's risky to let the stitches open" I said. "I go and ask Jin oppa to help you" i added and turn around to walk out but he hold my wrist making me stop.

"What?" i asked as i turn around and face him. "Don't you think it's your duty since you are my wife" he said raising an eyebrow. I look at him in disbelieve. "I-i don't know how to do it" i said. "It's okay i will teach you" He said and take out a first aid kit from the drawer and sit on the bed with the kit on his lap.

"Sit" he patted the spot in front of him. I go to him and sit. He handed me the kit. "Take out a small amount of cotton and dip it into the ointment then tap it on the stitches" he said.

I do as he said but as the cotton touch his wound he hiss in pain. I look at him and his eyes were tightly closed and he is biting his lips, trying to endure the pain. "Are you okay?" i asked worriedly. "Yeah. It's burning just a little bit" he said.

I tap it again but i quickly bring my mouth near to his wound and blow it. "Is it helping?" i asked and he nodded. I finished the dressing thanks to his guiding and handed him his medicine with water in his hand.

I was about to leave when i hear his voice behind me. "Wait" he said and i turn around to listen. he is holding his shirt in his hand. "Help me with it too" he said, extending his hand with the shirt.

After helping him with his shirt i again was about to leave and he again call me making me stop but this time it annoys me. I sigh and turn around to know, now what does he want. "Stay with me incase i need something in night" he said.

"What?" i asked with wide eyes. "Don't be shocked, it's not your first time being with me in one bed" he said with emotionless expression.

.

.

.

.

To Be Continued.........