☂ Chapter Eight ☂

Before you do anything I want you to look at that picture on the side, Isn't it beautiful? ;) *wipes tear* It's Colton Haynes and his nephew but in this story it's Cole and Jace!

If you want a dedication, all you have to do is make a banner or something for this story that I can put at the ides of the chapter :)

Long awaited Cole's P.O.V!

Hope you enjoy! :)

Cole's P.O.V

Baaaabe…” Sasha drawled out, giggling slightly with every word that escaped her mouth. I rubbed my temple in irritation, wondering what the fuck I was going to do with her. She was sitting on my bed with her long, tanned feet dangling of the edge, biting teasingly on the corner of her lip as she began walking her slim fingers up my leg. She looked familiar but I just couldn’t place her, it didn’t seem to ring a bell. I found her out on our marbled driveway, wobbling around in her heels, laughing drunkenly. I brought her in to sober up and she’d mistaken my politeness for something else.

“Come on babe, I'll drop you of at home," I attempted a smile to veil the aggravation which was lurking at the surface, ready to burst out. I even resisted the urge to throw her over my shoulder, carry her to my car and drive her home. All I wanted was to be left in peace and fucking quiet, was that too much to ask? To be left the fuck alone.

She giggled again, hiccupping loudly before bursting into another annoying fit of giggles. I stared at her in disbelief, fucking hell, she was hot but damn did I wish that girls like her came with an off switch. "I don't want to go home Colton," she whined, shooting me a puppy dog look and batting her long eyelashes flirtatiously before her lips twitched into a suggestive smirk.

I exhaled deeply, attempting to calm myself. "It's Cole, I'm Cole. I am NOT Colton," I snapped at her sharply. I hated that name with all my heart. I fucking hated the sound of it. He ruined my life. Colton… It was always about fucking Colton.

"Oops," she giggled like a schoolgirl. "Let me make it up to you," she whispered seductively and, before my mind had fully registered her words, I was being pushed roughly onto my bed and straddled by Sasha. Any other guy would have found it an extreme turn on but, honestly, right now, she was just doing my head in and even so, I didn't have the energy to reject her.

Her lips crashed down onto mine and I couldn't help but be repelled, her mouth tasted like alcohol, it was disgusting, and they didn't feel right, like Meghan's lips did. "Sasha, please," I urged, my voice coming out sharper than intended and even in her drunken state she looked offended.

"Don't be a kill joy Cole," she mumbled, slipping her hands up the front of my shirt. I sighed, giving up. I may have tried but I knew I couldn't possibly be attracted to her. There were love bites covering her neck from the array of boys she'd been through tonight, her mascara had run and her lip-gloss was smudged and way too red for my liking. I liked a natural girl, a girl who was confident in her own skin, one that didn't feel compelled to build herself up for me. That was the only reason I asked Meghan to dress like a bimbo and pile coats of make up on, because I wanted to not be attracted to her. I wanted to be able to push myself away from her. To push myself away from her beauty, her gorgeous face that took away my breath.

I went along with Sasha for a little while, trying to put my heart into it, but I couldn't. There was only ever one beautiful girl on my mind; it had been that way for the past three years - Meghan.

Sasha hadn't even bothered unbuttoning my shirt she just threw it over my head and was peppering kisses down my bare chest. Her fingers began fumbling with my trouser button but I grabbed her hand. "No!" I snapped bluntly.