1. The park

This is my first fanfic and probably my only. I spend an awefull lot writing.

Warning! There are a few sex scenes. If you don't like that, you can skip them. It really doesn't affect the story all that much.

Have fun!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was nice being out there in a city with so much hidden culture and history. The countless museums, free for students, especially art students, to roam around in. Building that just screamed royalty and standards of times passed long ago. Gardens full of the most exotic plant collections ever been seen by a standard young girl from Charmouth, who had never seen much more of the world as the not-so-high-standard art school in the nearest big town, simply because her parents hadn't been able to afford much more for her and she didn't know herself what she wanted to study anyway.

Samantha was a quiet girl who had lived her whole life in a just as quiet little cottage on a hill near Charmouth, England. Her clothes were simple and often second hand, but nobody seemed to care as she knew how to dress herself well enough for the standard teenage geek she was. She had long dark curls which always hung in her way while doing the chores around the cottage, but she also liked the freedom of her hair too much to care about restraining it. If she did though, it always turned into a messy bun. Not because that was her style, but more because she simply didn't seem to know what else to do with her hair. Even though she was artistic, she didn't have the talent to fix something as simple as her hair and after a while, she had simply given up.

Her eyes were ash grey, or green depending on how the light reflected on them and in the summer she tended to get little cute freckles around her nose, on which she had a pair of black glasses.

A quiet town was perfect for her. The occasional tourist hanging around the place because of its famous fossil coast or nature was a welcome change and always a curiosity to talk to. Hearing stories about the world, getting inspired about things to draw. Often she sat in, near or around the town, always carrying her sketchbook and a purse full of art supplies, looking for stuff to doodle. She had the gift of seeking people's energies, auras, the colours in the world hidden to many. Colours famous painters like Van Gogh could see and appreciate, putting them on fabric or the world to witness. It was a great help while drawing.

Right now though, she was far away from her little town and this change was welcome as well. Even though she loved her little quiet town, the great city of London had its beauty as well. From the pigeons on the bridges and Grande buildings, people hurrying around on the streets, to cars and traffic puzzling their ways through endless mazes of roads and beggars sleeping in corners of small boutiques, asking for a little change.

But right now, she enjoyed the quiet of a park near central London, taking in a deep breath and closing her eyes for a moment. Glad to have a break from the always busy city which she wasn't really used to.

Sketchbook on her lap, she thought about the places she had been in the last day and the places she might want to visit next. The city was so big, she felt like she didn't even know where to go next anymore.

She stayed in a simple motel nearby. It wasn't great, but at least it wasn't expensive, since she had saved up all her money from the past years of doing jobs for the other people in town just to make a trip like this. She was going to stay here until she ran out of money to stay and that gave her the freedom to take it a little more slow, so she wouldn't at least go wandering around in the busy streets again going into way too many of the cute little shops that London had to offer, and spend all her money on books and other great stuff.