02 || chapter two

3RD PERSON ,,

As a child Fenix was quiet, he never spoke much and only spoke when he was forced to. He had one friend, but then he moved away. He never expected that he wanted to be everything but quiet for the man he met at that one frat party. 

---

No one told Fenix how bad hangovers were, he felt as if someone was hitting his head with a hammer every couple seconds. If he knew only a cup would lead up to this feeling he would've never drank. He could hear Oliver's loud laughs as he laughed at Fenix's displeasure.

"You sure do have a low tolerance", Oliver laughed as he opened the blinds. Making Fenix groan and quickly pull his duvet over his eyes.

"Close those damn blinds, its like the sun is right on top of me", Fenix muttered. He tried to keep his voice as low as possible considering every noise sounded like it had been screamed into a microphone.

"So grumpy, I'll get you some Advil babes", Oliver said lowly, making sure to not make Felix's headache any worse. He got Fenix some water to help swallow the pills, he remembered his first hangover and boy did it suck.

"Here mister lightweight", he spoke as he gave Fenix his pills. Fenix quickly chugged the water after he swallowed the pill. His cottonmouth has only gotten worse by the minute and his first hangover was one of the things he would've rather not experienced.

"I feel like shit"

"Look like it too", Oliver chuckled out as Fenix flipped him the finger from under his covers that he earlier sneaked under to avoid the light.

"My ass still hurts from that man last night", Oliver groaned out as he rubbed his tailbone with a look of displeasure.

"I'm still mad at you for tearing me away from that guy", Fenix said as he glared at Oliver. He looked like an angry kitten which made Oliver just chuckle and roll his eyes jokingly.

"How was I supposed to know my so shy roommate was grinding on to a guy on the dance floor? I didn't know until you were punching me in the arm, which felt like little pats, because I tore you away from your sexy man", Oliver said as he laughed at Fenix's flustered face.

"I'm surprised myself, I didn't expect I could ever do something like that", Fenix admitted as his ears turned pink as well as his cheeks.

"Did you even get his name before you threw that ass on him", Oliver asked while making a jokingly judgemental face.

"Did you get that guys name before you took it up the ass", Fenix shot back quickly, surprising both of them. Fenix didn't think before he said and he quickly felt guilty for saying something so rude.

"For a matter of fact... I did not. But! But I knew mid-sex so that's better than nothing. I was more interested in his dick than his name", Oliver spoke, wiggling his eyebrows at the end of his sentence.

"Oh my god Oliver. You're so lewd", Fenix groaned as he quickly got flustered by Oliver's statement.

"Oh shush. Get used to it, you're gonna deal with me for four years", Oliver said while shaking Fenix, much to his dislike.

"Yeah, yeah. Now get your hands off me jerk", Fenix said as he wiggled to get Oliver's hands off of him.

"Soooo, where shall we go today? There's a little shopping center with restaurants not too far from campus", Oliver spoke as he made himself a bagel in the tiny kitchen of their dorm.

"Mm yes, but only if you make me a bagel as well. Make sure to load on the cream cheese", Fenix said with a grin on his face at Oliver's playful glare at his request.