03 || chapter three

3RD PERSON ,,

Fenix had never had a remotely sexual experience, unless you count the boner at age 12 from watching Heath Ledger in 10 Things I Hate About you. He would've never expected the sexual things he experienced and wanted to experience with that one boy who got him off in a dressing room.

---

"Which one should I wear today?", Fenix asked with his brows furrowed. It was his first day of college, well first day of the classes. And picking his outfit was very stressful. He had three outfits set out that all matched him. He knew that Oliver would add his own touch so he was a little worried, but he knew that Oliver had good taste.

"This one is cute but a tiny bit basic, you would have to pair it with some thigh highs or something", Oliver said while looking at light washed denim shorts and a lilac hoodie.

"Well what about the other two?", Fenix asked. The last two was a oversized PTV shirt with gray denim shorts and the other was some mom jeans with a grey sweater.

"The second one, but you have to wear some fishnets with it", Oliver said as he quickly pulled out his fishnets with a mischievous smile.

"Fishnets?", Fenix asked nervously. The thigh highs from yesterday were already a little risky to his taste.

"Come on, they're cute! Hopefully they'll attract your hot man again", Oliver said as he eyed the marks on Fenix's neck.

"Maybe... also speaking of him! Can you help me cover these hickeys? Well if you even know how to", Fenix muttered out, embarrassed by his previous actions with the man. Oliver dramatically made an offended face and placed his hand over his chest as he dramatically gasped.

"Of course I know how to cover hickeys! What do I look like? A prune", Oliver said with a fake angry tone.

"Oh shush and cover them", Fenix said while playfully smacking Oliver's arm.

"So demanding for a bottom", Oliver grumbled out playfully while grabbing his color corrector and concealer.

"Hey hey! You're a bottom too", Fenix pointed out while trying not to move as Oliver applied makeup to him.

"True... but not as submissive as you", Oliver said, I mean he wasn't wrong Fenix was very submissive.

"Shut up", Fenix giggled and playfully kicked Oliver's leg. Oliver faked a dramatic scream and gasped.

"Can I have the fishnets now mister dramatic?", Fenix asked with a playful role of his eyes. His answer was them being thrown at him which earned another kick to Oliver in which he screamed again dramatically.

---

Fenix nervously breathed as he watched everyone fill the seats in the lecture hall. He sat in the middle row just so he wasn't in the very front, which would make his anxiety go haywire. He nervously took out his notebook and pencil pouch before setting them on the table in front of him. The seats all around him filled up quick and the girl who sat next to him look oddly familiar.

"Oh hi! You're from the party right?", she said, her voice was soft and sounded like honey. It suddenly clicked, she was the girl that helped him dance with Torin, she looked much different from the party. She was previously dressed in a body con dress but now she was in light washed mom jeans and a beige knitted sweater.

"Hi, I didn't recognize you at first. You look much different from the night of the party", Fenix shyly said as the girls aura was intimidating despite her soft appearance. 

"I could say the same. My girlfriend made me wear that dress, if she didn't I would've wore a sweater and jeans like I am now", she laughed as she remembered her girlfriends pleads for her to wear the dress.