05 || chapter five

3RD PERSON,,

Fenix loved his parents, he never thought they would do that to him. He felt like half of him was empty without the people who raised him for 19 years. If only he knew that nothing else would matter as long as he had that 6ft boy with him.

---

"Baby come on, you've been in bed for a week. I know that your professor is gone for this week but it's gonna be harder to get up when he gets back if you'll add another week of you being in bed", Torin said while he rubbed Fenix's arm gently.

"I know, I know. I just don't know what to do, they're my parents Torin. What am I supposed to do now?", Fenix sighed with a defeated tone. All of this was overwhelming and hurtful, he had no idea how to react other than mope in his sadness.

"Well, how about we do some of your favorite things to cheer you up? I hate to see you like this, I know nothing I can say will help but baby, you can't do anything to change it. You did nothing wrong, they did. I know it's going to take time to get over but I'll be here every step of the way. It's not your fault, you can't change someone who doesn't want to be changed", Torin said with a sad smile as he lifted Fenix into his lap. Fenix played with his hoodie strings as he felt his sadness slowly fade away. He never knew what it was like to be in love so he wasn't certain that's what he felt. But he knew his feelings for Torin were strong.

"What does love feel like", Fenix asked then immediately regretted it, what scared Torin off by asking him that?

"I don't think I've been in love before baby so I canter answer that. Do you Uhm... think you love me Fenix?", Torin asked with a smile on his face. he already knew that Fenix was overthinking, he knew his boy. Torin didn't know if he was in love either, but he was sure he would let no one take this boy from him.

"Uhm I don't know... Do you love me, Torin? I've never felt like this. You make me feel like I'm floating, to be honest. I feel like I'm in some sappy romance movie while I'm with you. Is that love Torin?", Fenix asked with a harsh blush on his face. He already knew that Torin was the first boy to make him feel like this so how would he know if he was really in love?

"We can figure this out together baby, but I do know that you're mine and you always will be. I couldn't imagine letting go of you, so yeah I would say it's a form of love. I can tell you aren't ready baby by what happened with your parents and that's okay. Just know that I will always help you, even when it's figuring out if you love me or not. Especially if you need help getting out of that sexy red thong you wore", Torin said with a joking smirk and wiggle of his eyebrows at the end. And well, he was being serious. He would never pressure Fenix but damn did he want to see him in that thong again. Fenix's cheeks blushed a dark pink at the flashback of what happened before his parents walked in.

"I wanna do it", Fenix said with a serious expression, he wanted Torin. He was the first boy to make him feel like this and he knew that his feelings were strong. He was ready, he trusted Torin and maybe loved him.

"Oh now? Well we can discuss what we like about each other or something and see if you do love me we can-", Torin said happily. He was oblivious, considering that Fenix was never that forward so that wasn't his first thought.

"No, no... I want to continue what happened before my parents walked in. I want you, Torin, I'm ready, you make me feel. And I trust you completely", Fenix said with a deep blush,
not meeting Torin's eyes. He felt like his heart dropped to his ass, he was never so upfront but he trusted Torin and he needed him.

At the moment, Torins shirt was off. he wore low hanging grey sweats and Fenix gulped audibly as his eyes trailed down to Torins v-line. Torin watched as he did and smirked looking at Fenix's flushed cheeks, oh he was going to have fun with his Fenix.

"What's wrong baby? You look rather flustered right now...", Torin said as his smirk grew larger as Fenix fidgeted with the bottom of his shirt, the blush from his cheeks now spreading all over his face. As Fenix was still in Torins lap, he took advantage of it and ran his hand over Fenix's bare thigh that wasn't covered by his shorts.

Fenix's breath hitched as Torins hand run up higher until it was at the seam of his shorts, only an inch from where his dick was. Torin brought his eyes up from Fenix's milky thighs as he looked straight into Fenix's eyes which made the younger nervous, he looked down and hid his face in Torins neck. Torin lightly chuckled, Fenix was so innocent and he couldn't wait to corrupt him as he made him whimper and moan.

Torin quickly pulled down Fenix's shorts and slipped them off as he stared at Fenix in his panties, a wet spot on the front of the pink lace from Fenix's boner that was very prominent from Torins view. He ran his finger over the tip of Fenix's dick from on top of the lace which made Fenix whimper as he squirmed in Torins lap.

To Torin that sound was heavenly and he needed to hear it again. He pushed Fenix's panties to the side as his dick slipped out and Fenix gasped at the cold air hitting his hard on. Torin wrapped his hand around Fenix's dick which made Fenix whimper loudly as he thrusted his hip into Fenix's fist, Torin could tell how needy Fenix was and he chuckled. He was a bit of a sadist so he left his hand just wrapped around Fenix's dick to see what happened. Fenix noticed Torins and whined as he shyly thrusted his hips into Torins fist and gripped Torins shoulders.

"Does that feel good baby? Tell me how good it feels", Torin rasped out as he was drunk in the sounds of Fenix's whimpers and moans. He felt Fenix shake his head as he whined, feeling embarrassed as he was being needy and thrusting into Torins fist. Torin grabbed Fenix by his neck and made him look at Torin, his other hand grabbed onto Fenix's hip once he let go of Fenix's dick.

"No, no please...", Fenix whimpered at the lack of touch from Torin. Torin just smirked at the boys needy state.

"Tell me how good it feels baby, look me in the eyes while you do. I love seeing how wrecked you are just by my light touches...", Torin smirked as Fenix got more needy by the moment. Fenix whined as he tried to grab Torins hand from his hip so it goes back on his dick but Torin wouldn't budge.

"It feels really good daddy...", Fenix whimpered out, he didn't even care about being embarrassed of the name he called Torin at that point he just wanted his hands back on him. To Torin, that name awoken something in him as he flipped Fenix onto his back on the bed, which made Fenix gasp at the roughness of Torin.

"God you don't understand how that made me feel... you look so fucking delicious right now. You're so fucking wrecked for daddy", Torin smirked as Fenix whimpered while squirming on the bed, his shirt had rode up exposing his soft tummy and his dick was on display, pink and wet. Torin ripped off Fenix's shirt as he dived down to meet Fenix's lips. He bit on his bottom lip making Fenix moan which gave him the opportunity to slip his tongue into Fenix's mouth.

As they made out one of Torins hand rode up to Fenix's nipples, he ran his finger over one which made a loud moan escape Fenix. His nipples being sensitive made Torin smirk as they were kissing, his hand kept abusing the bud as Fenix couldn't contain his moans and was squirming all over. Torin broke the kiss as his lips trailed down from Fenix's neck to his nipples before he aggressively started to suck on one which made Fenix grip his hair and whine loudly.

"Daddy please, more daddy please", Fenix practically moaned out. The pleasure was all new to him and he craved more. Torin smirked as he quickly grabbed the back of Fenix's leg and pushed them up to expose Fenix's hole. God he was going to wreck this boy...

---

Hi guys sorry for the cliffhanger but I promise the next chapter will be filled with spice. Sorry for the slow updates but the next one will be out by next week! But as usual, ignore the older comments as they are from the old version :)