04 || chapter four

3RD PERSON ,,

Fenix had always feared his parents, as a child he didn't even consider disobeying them. They had put the fear of god into him. Little did he know he would do everything his parents hated as long as he was able to be with that one boy who made him feel for once.

---

All Fenix could hear was his father's screaming voice, his throat was constricting and he could hear his heart pounding. His breaths were ragged and his whole body was trembling as he stared at his parent's enraged faces. Torin's hand was placed on his waist, not knowing what to do or how to fix this.

"Get your fucking hands off of him, Fenix if you don't explain now there will be worse consequences", his father seethed. He felt like his heart was in his throat, his tongue was dry and he couldn't get out any sounds. His father's eyes were blazing and his mothers were filled with disdain, he couldn't deny what they saw nor explain it.

"Stop yelling at him! Can't you see he's not fucking breathing, what type of parents are you?", Torin shouted as grabbed Fenix's waist tighter to suppress his anger. He just couldn't believe how someone could be like this towards their child, it sickened him. Fenix just sat in silence, he couldn't get any words out.

"You don't have any say in my parenting! Fenix fucking answer me right now", he shouted at Torin before shifting his gaze to Fenix. Fenix shook as he found his voice, he cleared his throat and gulped nervously.

"I-I'm gay... And you can't do anything about it!", he gained confidence at the end from Torin's hand resting on his waist. His dad's breathing became ragged as Fenix spoke, right after he finished he pounced at Fenix. His hands immediately wrapping around his son's neck, Fenix couldn't defend himself. He was too stunned that his father was hurting him.

Torin was prompt to get Fenix's father off, he ripped Mr. Lee by his collar and threw him on the ground. High school boxing and football paid off at this moment. Torin was seething that Fenix's father tried to strangle him. He could hear Fenix's panicked breathing in the background and Mrs. Lee's hollers as well. He quickly snatched Mr. Lee's collar and threw him out of the dorm door.

"Get the fuck out and don't come back", Torin seethed as he looked down at Mrs. Lee, her 5'7 stature not comparing to Torin's over 6ft one. She knew she was no match so she shot a look at Fenix before whipping around and helping her husband up. Torin slammed the door before turning around and rushing to Fenix who was as pale as a ghost and shakily breathing.

"Baby it's okay, here put your hand on my chest and follow my breaths okay?", Torin said gently to help him soothe his breathing. Fenix latched his hands onto Torin's shirt and slowly calmed down.

"He tried to hurt me, Torin... I can still feel his hands around my throat", Fenix said shakily as tears streamed down his face. Torin felt his heartache, although it hasn't been long he felt strongly for this boy and when he hurt, Torin hurt as well. 

"I know baby, do you need me to call Oliver?", Torin asked as he laid Fenix down in his arms to make him calm down. Fenix nodded in response, closing his eyes and listening to Torin's breathing, occasionally Fenix would sniffle, and hiccup at times but Torin was quick to help. 

---

Fenix woke up to the moonlight shining through his window as he lay on Torin's chest, his eyes were swollen and burning from all the crying he did. His head swarmed with what he would do, how he would support himself after this, and how he would lose everything, especially his family. He carefully reached his arm over to get his phone, his breath hitched as the screen turned on with so many notifications from his family.

아버지 (Dad)

Fenix Lee, you are now disowned, you know we never tolerate this behavior. You are not welcome back in our home, you did this to yourself and these are the consequences. When you would like to repent you may text your mom. Until then you are blocked by me Fenix.