+ quinn - wheelchair [part 2: the hospital]

You quickly jumped out of Burt Hummel's car as soon as he pulled up to the front of the hospital. "I'll find a parking spot and you three can go in." he pulled away quickly after you, Kurt, and Santana got out of the car.

You ran through the front doors of the hospital, not caring where Santana and Kurt were, only caring about the well being of your girlfriend.

"I'm looking for Lucy Quinn Fabray. What room is she in?" you quickly ran to the front desk. "Are you related to Ms. Fabray?" the lady at the front desk, whose name tag read 'Linda', asked calmly. "No, I'm Quinn's girlfriend and I need to see her now. Please." you practically begged. "I'm sorry, sweetie, but we're only allowing family members in while she's in this state."

Your heart dropped. What state was she in that they weren't allowing non-family members in? You began to panic even more than you previously had been. You didn't have time to ask questions, all you were thinking about was seeing Quinn.

"No." you shook your head in disbelief. "I need to see her now. Please. Please let me see her." you begged, tears once again streaming down your cheeks. "I'm sorry, honey, but we can't allow it."

You shook your head and started walking towards the doors that lead to every hospital room. "You aren't allowed to go in there. Stop!" Linda ordered, but you didn't stop, you continued towards the doors. "She isn't allowed in there." Linda looked at Santana and Kurt who were standing in front of her desk.

Santana quickly followed after you. She gently grabbed your wrist to stop you from going through the doors. You fought to escape from her grasp, but her grip was strong around your wrist. "No, Santana, let me go." Santana didn't respond, all she did was wrap her arms around you to pull you into a hug. After a few seconds of fighting her, you gave into her embrace and collapsed into her arms, tears still practically streaming down your face. "She's going to be okay. She's safe here." Santana reassured you, as Kurt watched from a distance with a nervous look on his face.

Soon after, the entire glee club came running through the front doors of the hospital. They ran towards where you and Santana were standing. You watched them run towards you and you pulled away from Santana's embrace.

"(Y/n), is she okay?" Blaine asked out of curiosity. "I-I don't know, they won't let me in to s-see her." you wiped the tears from your cheeks. You looked around at all of your friends, who were staring back at you, until your eyes landed on Rachel. Rachel raised both of her eyebrows, waiting for you to say something. "You. This is all your fault. You were texting her. She probably crashed because you were texting her." you raised your voice, making Rachel jump. "(Y/n), this isn't Rachel's fault. We don't even know if it was because of the texti-" you cut Finn off with your words of anger. "Quinn didn't even want to go to this fucking wedding, but you HAD to have her there. You made me convince her to go. This would've never even happened if it weren't for you. She'd be at home, safe and not hurt. It's all your fault." you walked closer to Rachel. "(Y/n)..." Rachel trailed off, a tear slipping from her eye.

    You took a breath, realizing what you had just said and immediately regretting it. You could feel everyone's eyes on you. "Rachel," you paused, walking towards her, "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it." you lowered your voice and wrapped your arms around Rachel. "I'm so sorry."

                                  ___

     After sitting in the waiting room for what felt like days and speaking to the nurse a few times, she finally came through the swinging doors, from where the hospital rooms were. You immediately shot your head up, impatiently waiting for the nurse to speak.

"She's awake, but we can't have all of you come in at once." she looked directly at you. You shot up from your seat and walked as quickly as you could towards the nurse, with Santana, Brittany, and Rachel closely trailing behind. As you followed her down the hall and into the elevator, she was talking to you. You zoned out and were unable to focus on what the nurse was saying.

All five of you finally reached Quinn's hospital room, followed the Nurse inside the room, and closed the door behind you. You turned to see Quinn, who was laying in a hospital bed and looking directly at you. She had bruises on her arms and one on her face, as well as a small cut on her forehead. She looked awful, but still beautiful. You tried as hard as you could to hold the tears back, but one fell from your eye, rolling down your cheek.

"Baby, please don't cry." Quinn held her arms out for a hug. You walked towards Quinn and gently wrapped your arms around her, not wanting to hurt her.

You sat on the edge of the hospital bed, facing Quinn. "How are you feeling, Q?" you gently rubbed her arm in comfort. "I've been better." Quinn gave a sad smile. "I am so sorry this happened to you, Quinn." you said.

     "Yeah it must've been really scary. One time Lord Tubbington even got into an accident. It wasn't from a car, though." Brittany explained. Santana gave Brittany a sympathetic smile and Quinn rolled her eyes, making you giggle, which made her giggle.

     "Quinn, we're all sorry this happened to you." Santana said, walking towards the hospital bed to hug Quinn. "No this was all my fault and I'm really really sorry, Quinn." Rachel started to walk closer to Quinn as well. "Rachel... this is not your fault-" you cut Quinn off, "No, no it's my fault Rachel thinks that and I am so sorry Rachel. I didn't mean that I was just frustrated okay? This is NOT your fault." you assured Rachel and she nodded her head in response.

   "Thanks for coming, guys. It means a lot." Quinn smiled at each one of you. Each one of you smiled back at Quinn until she started talking again, "So the doctor said that I'll have to be in a wheelchair for a little while, but not permanently."

   "One time Lord Tubbington-" Santana shot Brittany a look that said 'stop talking.'

                                ___

   Eventually, Brittany, Santana, and Rachel left the room so that your other friends would be able to come up and visit Quinn. The nurse suggested that you left as well, so that other people had time with Quinn too, but Quinn wanted you to stay.

    As soon as Rachel, Santana, and Brittany left, you hugged Quinn again. Immediately after you pulled away from the hug, you locked your lips with hers. You had been waiting all day to do this. To make sure she was okay. You felt so much relief at this exact moment because she was with you and you knew she was safe.

__________________
[a/n: i hope you enjoyed! should i make a part 3 about Quinn being in a wheelchair at prom?]