+ quinn - outed

Nerves ran through your body and your eyes widened in realization of what was currently playing on the announcements.

        Coach Sue had called you into her office the other day when someone had made a commercial against her, involving you. The commercial outed you in order to bring your coach down and was meant to be aired on national television. Coach Sue had finally convinced the creators of the commercial not to air it, but the creators daughter still attended your school and threatened to tell everyone in order to help her father win the election.

         The commercial played over the loud speaker while you were in homeroom and you couldn't do anything about it, everyone had already heard. You looked around to see all eyes focused on you. Some people were whispering, some laughing and making fun of you, and the rest in complete shock. You stood up and ran out of the room, the teacher telling you to come back from behind. You ran straight to Coach Sue's office. "I- uh-" you tried to speak but you couldn't and you fought the tears threatening to leave your eyes. "Honey, I am so sorry." Sue attempted to comfort you, but it didn't help. She continued to talk, but you couldn't focus on what she was saying. You shook your head, "I can't believe this is happening." a tear left your eye.

You ran down the hallway and straight towards the bathroom. You were stopped by a few girls yelling homophobic phrases at you, but you ignored them and continued your way to the bathroom. Once you reached the bathroom, you locked yourself in a stall and pulled out your phone, fighting the tears from streaming down your cheeks. There were multiple messages from your friends saying how sorry they were and how bad they felt about this happening to you. The only person you answered was Quinn, telling her where you were.

Not long after you heard someone walk into the bathroom. "(Y/n)?" your name echoed through the bathroom and you knew exactly who it was. You came out of the stall and quickly made your way over to Quinn. You practically collapsed into her arms and you were no longer able to hold back the tears. You buried your face in her neck and she kissed your hair. She didn't say anything and just rubbed your back. She didn't even have to speak, her just being there with you helped all on its own.

You could have stood there with her for hours, but you eventually pulled away. She wiped a tear from your cheek and tucked a loose hair behind your ear. "Who do I need to punch?" she said, causing you to giggle a little. She smiled, "What do you say we get outta here?"

You nodded your head and she took your hand, leading you out of the bathroom, not bothering to care if anyone saw. Once you got outside she spoke, "Now people know about me too." she smiled. "You didn't have to do that, Q."

"I know."

_________________
[ a/n: sorry i haven't updated for a while, i've been catching up on my school work, but i start winter break in two days! hopefully i'll be able to update more then. :)]

also: i'm going to see lea michele perform live tomorrow and i think i might die skndjej