25.

Blake entered the green room and felt his annoyance at his current situation build. It had been nearly two days since Blair had spoken to him and he had had another terrible show, Easton was fuming. He was letting people down again and he hated it. He wanted to punch something, or yell, or have a drink, or maybe a combination of the three.

There was a mini-fridge stocked with all the drinks from their rider and he dug to the back looking for one of Rian's beers.

His hand grasped the cold glass and he pulled it out, turning it slowly in his hands. Before he could think on it any further he popped the top and and downed the bitter liquid, it did little to calm his fury. His anger only seem to become amplified as everyone else filed in after him, taking seats on the outdated furniture and filling the silence with small talk.

He didn't want to deal with this, the small talk, his friends worried glances to the bottle he was holding, the whole ordeal with Blair, it was all too much.

His anger boiled up from the pit of his stomach until he was seeing red. Without any warning he slung the bottle in his hand at the brick wall in front of him. Shards of glass and residual liquid rained down on the empty space beside the wall.

"What the fuck, Blake?" Kace asked. Blake didn't respond, just staring straight ahead his head a mess of jumbled thoughts, rage, and sadness.

"No, fuck this. You've been so damn good this whole tour. We haven't had to drag you out of bars, well that one time, but we haven't added anywhere new to our 'we can't go here anymore because Blake broke things slash banged the bartender' list. We aren't going downhill the last month of tour. Fuck that, you're gonna talk to her." Dex said, his face tight and his voice serious.

"I've fucking tried, Dex. She doesn't want to talk to me and I can't face her rejection again. It hurts too damn much." He snarled.

"Well you've got to do something."

"She needs space or something. I don't know. I've just resigned to the fact that she's not going to speak to me until she decides to and there's nothing I can do about it."

"That's stupid." Kace interjects. "You're crazy in love with her, we all tell you how good she is for you and you're just gonna give up."

"What am I supposed to do Kace? Please tell me because I don't know." Blake was practically in tears from his frustration.

"The article said they reached out to you for comment, did you make a comment?" He pressed.

"No." Blake shot back quickly.

"Maybe you should. Maybe you could get your side out there and that would at least get her curious enough to talk to you."

"I don't know, it probably wouldn't work."

"Well, throwing a tantrum in the dressing room certainly isn't going to help anything." With that Kace rose to his feet from the couch and departed the room, followed closely by Dex and Rian, leaving Blake alone with only his thoughts.

Blair rolled over from her place in bed as her phone vibrated. She tried not to be too disappointed when she saw the message was from Dex and not Blake. He had tried so hard the first day, blowing up her phone with heartbreaking messages that had almost broken her resolve. In the past day though he'd only sent two, the one he sent her everyday that told her good morning and another that simply read 'I still love you.'

She opened the message her face furrowing when she saw it was just a link to an article.

TMZ: