14

20 weeks

"Are you nervous?" Blake asked and Blair laughed. "What's so funny?"

"You just always seem to ask me that and I'm always nervous." She giggled and he couldn't help but smile.

"How do you think everyone is going to react?"

"I think our real fans will be ecstatic for us. We've been really honest about our want for a baby and everyone who matters most to us is thrilled." He said, his hands placed against her stomach as he pulled her back against him on the couch and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"I just hope it goes well." She told him.

"Mine's ready!" He said, tilting his phone towards her so she could see the post he'd drafted with the announcement picture they had agreed on.

"Okay, hang on!" She said quickly typing up her own post, rereading it several times until she was happy with it. "You ready?" She asked.

He nodded and they hit post at the same time.

ItsBlairE  "nothing could stop me from giving a tryI've loved you for all of my life" Baby Girl Everett coming November

ItsBlairE "nothing could stop me from giving a try
I've loved you for all of my life" Baby Girl Everett coming November. "More" a song for my babies, coming June 22. 

BlakePP Blair and I are so excited to announce the long awaited arrival of our baby girl this November

BlakePP Blair and I are so excited to announce the long awaited arrival of our baby girl this November. 🖤

22 weeks

"Okay, we good on how we're gonna answer everything?" Blair asked, glancing over to Blake.

He nodded and scratched at the back of his neck.

"Try not to stress too much, my love. We gotta take care so our sweet girl is well taken care of." He kissed her gently, entangling their hands as he pulled her forward into the studio for their interview.

It was the first time they'd done any kind of publicity since Blair's accident and the first they'd done together in over a year.