Chapter 5

A view of the hotel rooftop party.^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^

Jasmine's Dress^

Jasmine's Dress^

Today was Saturday and I was attending a marketing event for Coconuts, a black owned natural hair care brand that I promote on my channel. I was allowed to bring a plus one so I brought Megan. Darnell never had the attention span to sit through one of these events.

Tonight's event was semi formal. I chose to wear a multi-colored sequin halter maxi dress that reached the floor. It hugged my curves in all the right places showing off my hourglass figure. On the side of the dress, there was a long slit that gave the dress a hint of sexiness. As I admired myself in the mirror, I was impressed. I cleaned up nicely. For my hair, I decided to do a twist out on my long natural hair, leaving it large and voluminous. My thick hair flowed slightly below my shoulders.

As far as makeup was concerned, I was pretty damn good at it. Megan always suggested that I start adding makeup routines to my YouTube channel for more views. But makeup wasn't my passion. Hair was.

Anyway, Megan appeared from her dungeon of her room looking flawless as ever. Although she was small, Megan was still curvy in all the right places. Megan wore a blue satin dress that wrapped snugly around her body. The dress held her ample breasts in place. Her blonde hair was pulled up into a ponytail with a bouffant at the top. It was very "sheik."

"