Chapter 20

Jasmine's POV
My phone was being blown up all day from texts from Darnell. He kept telling me he wanted to explain what happened. That he was also a victim in all of this. I rolled my eyes and ignored him. I knew I needed to get down to the bottom of what happened the other night but right now I couldn't stomach speaking with Darnell just yet.

Jaxon told me he was going to have a conversation with Marcy and then we decided we would talk about the situation tomorrow.

So today, instead of dealing with that, I planned on getting some work in and interacting with my fans via Instagram live. Megan was out with Luke while Jaxon was off today so I knew that interruptions would be minimal. But just in case, I headed to Jaxon's room just to give him a heads up not to interrupt me. I knocked lightly on his door before he called me to come in.

Jaxon laid on his bed FaceTiming someone

Jaxon laid on his bed FaceTiming someone. Instant jealousy washed over me before I reigned in my overreaction and schooled my face.

"Hey what's up?" He smiled at me.
"Hey, I was just letting you know I'll be working in my room so if you can minimize any distractions that would be great!" He gave me a bright Gucci Mane smile and a thumbs up before turning the phone in my direction.

"My mom wants to say hi." He states as his mom waves at me through the phone. I instantly feel dumb as relief floods through me that he wasn't FaceTiming Marcy or some other woman. Yeah, I was pathetic. I spoke to Mrs. Robinson for a few minutes before heading into my room to start my live, get ready with me, session on instagram.

***********
10 minutes into my LIVE session...An extremely nonchalant Jaxon strolled into my room from our connecting bathrooms and he was effing shirtless! Immediately my fans on LIVE began to go crazyyyyy commenting and asking question like, who was the hottie in the background? Is that your new boo? What happened to Darnell? Jaxon knew exactly what he was doing.

I stopped doing my makeup and gave him a side-eye.
"What are you doing in here?" I asked confused.

Jaxon walked over to me and began to massage my shoulders. "I'm here to see what my boo is up to." He says as he bent over to better face the camera. I can't help but facepalm myself. Now everyone was getting a good look at him. This was so embarrassing. What if one of my family members saw this?

Jaxon started reading everyone's comments as the comments were going ham! I was about to end the session when Jaxon steadied my hand and then began to kiss my neck and shoulders.
I lost focus for a moment and nearly melted in his hands as electric currents seemed to flow from his lips right into my body. That's when the comments really got crazy.
I shook out of my daze and shut the live video off.

I stood up and shoved him away from me.
"Asshole!" I yelled at him.
"What part of do not bother me while I'm working didn't you understand?" I asked. I was trying to figure out if Jaxon was truly as dense as he seemed.