11 - Dark Travels

Summary: A/N, sorry for no updates! School is a fucking ass and my major emotions are back and clogging my usual creativity. I promise to try and update more! Also P.S, they will be visiting Elsa's castle at the beginning of next chapter, and I was wondering if you all are prepared for something more teasingly raunchy mixed with fluff, cause well I hurt you all last chapter and the one before that. Oh and maybe this chapter too. xD

"Elsa? Elsa, where are you?"

The Fifth Spirit let out a groan as she felt her legs were stuck in a straight and laid out position, while she laid down on her back.

Rubbing her shining blue eyes, the blonde sat up with a slight yawn, only to realise that the reason her legs were the way they were was that Honeymaren was in between them, her head now resting comfortably on her left thigh as the tanned girl slept without a care in the world.

That's when Elsa's memory suddenly began ticking back into her mind. She almost felt guilty for being in the tent in general, especially when more of the same thoughts kept flooding into her mind once again.

'You shouldn't be in here, you caused this stupid mess.'

'You're nothing.'

The blonde physically shook her head and forced her demons back into the locked away parts of her brain. If she kept thinking like this, she would crumble into a worse state than when she first ran away from Arendelle.

"H-Here." Elsa croaked out groggily, realising that a voice had been calling her name worriedly.

It seemed to be still light outside, mostly from what the Fifth Spirit could see from the small crack in the tent anyway. That meant it was most likely very late in the afternoon, or a whole morning after. But Elsa doubted she could sleep for that long.

After a few seconds, sounds of ruffling leaves and rigid breaths interrupted Elsa's awkward silence. Her sister came rushing through the tent, letting out a sigh of relief at the sight of her older sister comforting her girlfriend.

"Have I ever told you that you two are incredibly adorable?" The redhead wanted to smirk but refrained from doing so when reality hit her at the sight of Honeymaren's bandages.

Elsa rolled her eyes playfully. "Yes, you've also teased me much more about.. dirty things, if anything." 

The blonde glanced down at Honeymaren's sleeping frame. The natural sunlight of the late afternoon seeped into the tent, making the tanned girls face practically glow with beauty. Her faint freckles were more outlined, and her muscles, even when bruised and cut, still seemed to expose themselves with every breath she took. Elsa had to refrain from staring at Maren's hard stomach.

"Well, I can't help it if my sister and her little girlfriend are really awkwardly terribly gay! Like, so awkward and gay it took both of you this long to be like this, and I technically insinuated it so, boom!" Anna whispered in a loud but hushed voice, aware that yelling it might cause a few passersby to listen in.

"Okay, okay I get it! Just be hush about it. I don't need all of Northuldra to know that the Fifth Spirit is an incredibly gay awkward goddess!"

Anna refrained a giggle, making her snort a bit too obnoxiously loud. "Well, a lot of people in the forest already assume you're in love with Honeymaren anyways. You practically give her love-struck eyes all the time, it's sickening." The shorter girl pinched her nose in exaggeration. 

Elsa's brows raised amusingly as her mouth slightly opened. "Excuse me, I had to endure much worse when you and Kristoff started dating. You two were and still are just as worse."