20 - Fallen Soldiers (Part 1)

A/N GUYS ITS BEEN A YEAR DID YOU MISS ME?!

Previously on 'Cold Hands'....

"Blast it with your ice while reciting the song Mother used to sing to us when we were young. 'Dive down deep into her sound, but not too far, or you'll be drowned', trust me." The young queen coughed. Her face was covered in dirt but the freckled girl still looked as determined and as beautiful as ever.

Elsa gave her sister a grateful nod and her signature small one sided smile, before stomping off to the Spirit.

"Today is the day we rid of you and banish you to the lowest depths of the Earth. Evil spirit." Elsa spat, cracking her knuckles. She put her left leg behind her right and pushed her arms out. A large beam of light erupted from her hands as her ice began to merge into a mere light from the intensity.

The Sixth Spirit howled in pain as its wolf form already began to deduct from the intensity of Elsa's magic.

"Dive down deep into her sound.." Elsa yelled over the sound of her magic. Her eyes began to ligthen as her feet unconsciously began lifting from the ground.

The Sixth Spirit knew it was over, but it still had the idea of wanting to kill that dreaded girl.

"But not too far or YOU'LL BE DROWNED!" The Sixth Spirit began shrinking immensely, but before it did, it sent a huge blast of energy into the direction of Elsa, who was now floating in the air like some type of god. Anna, Honeymaren and everyone merely looked on with pure awe.

The Sixth Spirit then shrunk into a mere puppy, and sunk into the ground with a sad but satisfied whine. Purple smoke emitted from where it once stood, and the souls contained inside of it floated out into the world, clearly heading for their original positions. The spirits stopped their attacks and backed off from their positions, clearly exhausted.

"Elsa!" Anna cried, running away from her support from the Water Nokk and falling onto the ground next to her sister, who had been hit with a large blast in the chest and was now lying down on her back on the floor.

The queen's legs and body ached and cried for her to stop moving her body, but she didn't care.

"Elsa, please wake up. You did so well." Anna's voice cracked as tears strung down her face delicately. A few silent seconds went by as Elsa's lifeless body laid there.

That was until a large cough interrupted the silence.

"Am I dead?" Elsa groaned, squinting her eyes.

"Oh my gosh you idiot don't ever worry me like that ever again!" Anna sobbed throwing her arms around her sisters' neck.

Elsa began realising her surroundings. She remembered she was floating in the air originally, banishing the evil spirit as a new power flowed through her, but then she passed out and woke up and was now in her sister's arms.

"I can't promise anything. But I can promise that I'll always love you and be by your side whenever you need." Elsa mumbled into Anna's shoulders, wrapping her arms around the younger girl's waist. She placed a delicate kiss on the girl's shoulder as they swayed back and forth slowly on the floor.

"I love you too, I always will. You're such an amazing sister." Anna cooed, gripping onto the blonde even tighter.

"She's also really hot and badass!" A voice echoed from the corner of the room. Anna immediately let go of their embrace and her neck snapped to see who made that comment, only to see Honeymaren sheepishly standing there out of embarrassment.