16 - Arendelle

A/N, in honour of the ending of She-Ra, one of my favourite Netflix shows to date, I have inspiration to write today! 4000 words and a lot of time skips today! Sorry for the wait, I thought I pressed the publish button a few days ago but apparently I didn't-

SuRpRiSe BitCh, bEt YoU thOught YoU SeEn ThE lAsT oF Me

It seemed to of been the crack of dawn. Anonymous birds chirped away and pecked at stray food on the ground, while the Earth moved peacefully. The wind blew lightly and the sun shined brightly. Everything in that one moment seemed just right.

Elsa groaned at the sounds of movement, plus having the bright sunlight burning away at her eyes. It wasn't much sunlight, considering she had fallen asleep under a tree, but it was enough to annoy her nonetheless. 

The blonde girl tried to move, attempting to move from her side, only to be stopped by a strong grip around her waist. It seemed throughout the night she had turned over to the other side and Honeymaren had followed, cuddling into her backside and keeping her warm. 

Elsa glanced over her left shoulder, and wow, Maren really did look beautiful while she slept. The curve of her shoulder to up her neck seemed to be perfectly angled, popping out her jawline. Her facial features were all relaxed, but her brows cutely furrowed every now and again. Her lips were slightly pursed out, as her face was squished lightly into Elsa's backside. The sight made even Elsa question her own beauty, which she knew she possessed a lot of.

The blonde rubbed her eyes tiredly, furrowing her brows deeply when the sound of rustling bushes filled her sensitive ears. The sounds were faint and far away but troubled her nonetheless.

It wasn't until a quiet high pitched squeal filled her ears, that Elsa woke up fully, still wrapped in Honeymaren's warm embrace.

With wide and worried eyes, the Fifth Spirit snapped her neck upwards, only to find her sister jumping up and down from the treeline next to the camp, clapping her hands lightly in their direction. She looked an excited child who had just bullied their parents into getting candy. 

The two siblings made eye contact, and Elsa sent her an amused eyebrow raise, only for Anna to talk behind her over her shoulder quickly and run over to her sister. A man was running behind her too, it was Mattias. The poor man could barely keep up with the hyper read-head. Anna made up for her tiny height with her incredible speed and agility. She was always able to keep up with Elsa's long legs all their life, even in the present time. For a girl who ate chocolate like there was no tomorrow, Queen Anna of Arendelle was strong and fast.

"Elsa!" Anna yelled in a hushed voice once she was in closer proximity to Elsa. She threw her arms down dramatically and tensed all of her face muscles like she was panicked or mad.

Elsa furrowed her brows at the redhead, an amused smirking itching to appear on her soft lips. "What is it?" She whispered back with the same dramatic energy, widening her eyes slightly.

"T-That! D-Did you two do what I think you-"

"NO!" Honeymaren stirred next to Elsa, rolling over opposite her and cuddling deeper into the blanket. There were fallen leaves and dirt all through her hair. The Fifth Spirit quickly clasped a hand over her mouth, realising how loud she exclaimed her words. She then cleared her throat and continued. "Excuse me. N-No. We did certainly not do that. We merely cuddled, Anna. Don't make me bring up Kristoff-"

"I know I am old, but I can still hear you, children." The two sisters snapped out of their banter and both shot their attention onto Mattias, who stood a few metres behind Anna, still huffing and puffing from presumably the short run him and the shorter girl had taken.