14 - Panic Room

@laiyniesfrozenheart so babe I know you're mad at AA right now but have more angst hckhxydjgd. Also, this was 4500 words holy fuck.

A large spike of ice was shot towards the sky as Anna ran for her life. Her rigid breaths seemed to overexaggerate by the second as she began to run out of breath. Dark, ocean blue eyes stared into her soul when she turned around. They weren't the loving, kind but cautious eyes she had grown to be familiar with. These eyes were...broken....they were lost. They were dark. Traces of royal magenta dared to seep into the girl's eyes.

"Don't. Run. From. Me." Elsa commanded through gritted teeth, bursting open the door of the church so hard with her magic the hinges almost fell off carelessly.

The wind blew in a panicked manner around them, it seemed time had slowed down, and the spirits had realised the sudden unbalance. "Please, everyone, do not hurt Elsa! Avoid her attacks, fight back the purple beasts and if you see Prince Hans in the mix, try to snap him out of it and tie him up! He and Elsa have been possessed by this Sixth Spirit! We must help them!" Even though Anna would much rather stick her fist down his throat, she knew she had to be calm in the situation. The redhead's fists tightened as she held back tears. She forced herself to look at Elsa.

"Elsa! Please, this isn't you. Just like with the Nattmara, I know you are stronger than this! We're in this together, remember? You have Maren, too. Please, come back to me!" Anna pleaded, finally managing to slip away from Kristoff's strong grasp. The redhead considered getting within arms reach but decided against it.

The blonde stared at Anna for a second, both of her brows furrowed and quivered. It seemed for a split second, those familiar blue orbs were back again, only to be drowned in a river of purple smoke and ash. The Sixth Spirit was in control again. "I have no one. You are worthless and I HAVE NO ONE! I HAVE NO ONE!" Elsa began to sound crazy, it seemed the Sixth Spirit had taken her worst thoughts and fears and twisted them into a ridiculous reality.

A familiar sound of running water filled Anna's sensitive ears as she began to realise something. "We are next to another cliff! There is running water from a river nearby, next to the back entrance cliff. That means Pabbie led Honeymaren... oh no." The young queen thought.

"You do have someone, Elsa. You have me, you have Honeymaren, you have Kristoff, Olaf and Sven. You have all of Arendelle and the Northuldra by your side! I know there are things we don't understand and I'm sorry, please, make us understand! Please! Fight it!" Anna was tugging at as many heartstrings as she could, as she began to slowly step back. Her new, on the spot plan, was about to get geared into full motion.

"Oh, I'll make you understand alright. LEAVE!" Large ice spikes appeared from the ground as everyone dodged to the side to avoid them. Anna began running backwards, trying to absorb all of Elsa's attention. However, it seemed the blonde was faltering.

"I WILL MAKE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND," Elsa yelled, the purple flash in her eyes only darkening the more she succumbed to it. She began aiming at innocent soldiers on the battlefield.

Anna frowned and shook her head. "This is just like the Nattmara...only worse. Why is it always Elsa? She's been hurt enough." The redhead muttered to herself, clenching her fists out of anger.

The Northuldra people partnered up with the Arendelle soldiers, trying to calmly surround the Fifth Spirit. This only proved foolish as Elsa yelled out of frustration, sending a wave of snow and ice all around her. It reminded Anna of when Elsa accidentally shot her in the heart with ice.

Half of the circle was knocked out from the mere force of the strong, cold ice. It seemed Elsa had temporarily frozen some of their arms as well. The men knew not to take these attacks to heart, however.