Secrets

Justin's pov

The minute i met her i couldn't take my eyes off her. I mean she was drop dead gorgeous. But i could never love her. I mean I'm Justin Bieber, i don't date. Plus, with the lifestyle i live in it too dangerous. She doesn't know what we do. If she did I'm sure she'd never talk to us again. The fact that i was even thinking about her made me feel like a total whimp.

So i grabbed a beer and sat down on the couch.

"Whats up man" Ryan said

"Nothing much"

"Bull and you know it" he said catching me off guard "you and i both know theres something wrong, so cut to the part were you actually tell me."

I got up holding his shirt in my hands "did you forget who you were talking to, or did you need a reminder"

"Relax man, just trying to help"

I let him go, knowing i over reacted

"Isn't it a little early to be having beer Bieber" Chaz said coming down the stairs

"Isn't it a little early for your crap Chaz" i joked back

David came downstairs (Madison's dad)

"Boys put that away before madd-"

But before he could finish his sentence she was walking down the steps. She was wearing short, shorts that showed off her long legs, and a crop top just showing a little skin.

"Hey dad, hi guys"

She kissed her dad and sat in the couch. She either didn't notice the beer cans in our hands or she is blind. She turned on the tv and looked at us smirking.

"Yes, I've noticed the beer and no, i don't care"

I nodded, her dad was in shock. I guess he thought of her to be an innocent girl and would freak out if miners drank but she didn't.

"Well, on that note, who wants McDonalds for breakfast" Ryan asked and we all agreed

"Ill come with you. I want to see the town" Maddi said, i don't know why but that made my blood boil but i just shrugged it off.

Chaz and Maddi left and her dad sat down with his mouth still hung open

"Close your mouth man. You don't want flies to attract"

He rolled his eyes " i just thought" he paused

"She grew up, since the last time you saw her"

He chuckled "Ya i know"

Maddi's pov

"Wow this place has really changed"

Chaz laughed "ya"

"So what do you guys do for a living"

He paused "well" he licked his lips "were here"

I rolled my eyes, theres something they aren't telling me, something big, and i'm going to find out.