[Chapter Three]

Bounties!

Off To The GrandLine!

Laboon!

& Whiskey Peak!

{No POV}

After calming down a bit Luffy got excited and Zoro was impressed before clinkkng barrels of Sake with Mia.

Mia was amused but didnt bother herself about it as she returned her attention to her book after quickly downing her barrel.

Wanted

Dead or Alive

Straw Hat Luffy

30,000,000

Wanted

Dead or Alive

Water Queen Mia

28,000,000

Nami and Usopp however freaked out, Nami more than Usopp while Sanji pouted before rejoicing with the help of Usopp's word.

Mia then finished her final book as Luffy spoke.

"Let's head to the GrandLine!" Said Luffy.

"Yes Captain." Said Mia with a smile.

Soon reaching Loguetown, the Straw Hats docked and got off the ship after preparing to resupply and journey the GrandLine.

Mia being over-prepared as always was carrying an enourmous bag of money which shocked Nami since she couldn't figure out where the hell Mia had even hidden that much treasure without Nami finding it when she stole the ship and took it to Arlong Park.

"Where were you even hiding that enormous bag of money anyways?" Asked Zoro sweat dropping at the sight of Mia carrying it as if it was nothing.

"I've been keeping it on my person at all times. You guys just didn't notice because you never paid enough attention to see it. The only time I ever took it off was when I was being a temporary waitress at the Baratie and to fight Arlong or Rescue Luffy from the bottom of the ocean." Mia explained calmly.

"Think you can lend me some for some swords?" Asked Zoro.

"Sure, just know i'll charge you 300% interest." Mia said calmly putting some money in Zoro's hand before running into the town.

She eventually reached the book stores and bought a month's worth of books. Then she got peckish and hit up a restaurant eating it dry before heading to a grocery store right across from it to buy plenty herself a barrel's worth of Sake.

After paying for the liquor she went to leave only for her bag to hit a very tall display of some kind of canned food when suddenly Sanji with the help of a black haired girl with blue eyes who was working there cleaned it up in seconds.

"Sorry about that..." Mia said sheepishly.

"You need to be careful Mia-swama! Had anybody been standing by here someone could have gotten seriously hurt! Especially you!" Sanji said.

The girl laughed at his antics.

"You're so thoughtful and caring! I wish I had friends like you..." She said.

"What do you mean? Don't you have any nakamas?" Asked Mia.

The girl smiled sadly and shook her head no.

"See, my parents died when I was young in a terrible storm. They were pirates as far as I know, but they had left me here so I could be safe. People around here don't like pirates all that much. Especially not people my age, so I don't really have any friends. The only thing I can do right around this town that pays enough for me to survive is clean. But I wish more than anything I could travel the seas with friends that will care about me just as I'd care about them. I'm sure it'll happen someday. But for now this seems to be it for me." The girl said.