[Chapter Twelve]

I wont spoil anything! Enjoy! Next chapter is a filler chapter that you must read!
-Brightspark4

Summit War!

Marineford, Impel Down, and 3D2Y

{No POV}

When Mia and Luffy came too they found themselve in two separate beds both buttnaked, on opposite ends of a cave.

Being observed curiously by tons of women.

"What in the?" Luffy questioned confused.

"We must be... in the.. oh no... this wont end very well.." Mia muttered thoughtfully.

Just as she predicted everything went crazy town banana pants for the next while until they suddenly found themselves, now dressed of course, in a large bath facing a shocked and naked Boa Hancock.

[I'm skipping most of the conversation with Hancock and such until the part where they are all in her chamber speaking as Luffy and Mia ate.]

Mia, now being three months and a half along was eating as if she hadnt eaten in years.

Luffy spotting the newspaper headline grabbed it and read it in shock! Then handed it to the concerned Mia who then became just as pissed as Luffy.

They soon made plans with Boa Hancock, who didn't have a crush on Luffy anymore as she was informed by the former that he was married and had one adopted child and two more on the way.

They all quickly found themselves traveling to Impel Down where Luffy and Mia broke in with the help of Hancock.

After breaking in the two Straw Hat Pirates soon rushed to the depths separately.

Mia soon reaching the very bottom floor of the prison and seeing Jimbe staring at empty and bloody chains.

"Who are you?" Asked Jimbe finally.

"I am Portgas D Mia. Would you happen to know where I can find my husband, Ace?" Asked Mia politely but worried and anxious.

"You are that man's wife..?... Um... I'm sad to say that he is unfortunately no longer here, he was taken out of this cell some time ago to Marineford where they will execute him in some days' time..." Jimbe said.

Mia grew pissed but took a deep breath and calmed herself before unlocking Jimbe by using her swords to cut the chains off easily.

"Damn marines will pay for trying to kill my husband... We best get going. We must find my brother and flee this place quickly." Said Mia darkly but unemotively.

Jimbe was now seeing what Ace had been talking about.

His wife and brother came and tried to break him out and are now blatantly planning to raid Marineford after they finish raiding this place.

Jimbe was curious so he followed her lead and along the way she freed all prisoners she could find that were willing to fight at Marineford against the Marines at her and her captain's side.

Soon they had a large following as they finally caught up to the man Mia called her Captain.

Mia quickly drowning the poison man half to death and letting Mr 2 Bon Clay lead the way with the assistance of Crocodile who Mia beat into agreeing to help them rather than just fleeing on his own, to save the poisoned Luffy with the help of Ivankov.

Ivankov gladly helped and him and Mia quickly became best friends and found themselves chatting about her unborn triplets and her adopted twins. Then they started talking about Luffy and Dragon and all sorts of things, Ivankov offering her to go with him to his Island and join the Revolutionary Army as his division's second in command but was turned down.