[Chapter Fifteen]

Fishman Island!

{No POV}

As they sailed off the Straw Hats were boarded by a mysterious creep by the name of Wet Haired Coribou.

After his crew abandoned him the man distracted most of them by blathering on and thinking he had distracted all of them he took Mia's daughter and Nami's son who were playing with the other kids on the lawn deck hostage.

As soon as he did so he received two simultaneous murderous glares from behind.

He turned and found himself face to face with none other than the fathers of the two children.

"We'll only say it once." Ace began.

"Put our children down or die." Finished Luffy.

Of course since Nami and Aisa were inside and Mia and Zoro were in the Training Room sparring, they were trying to be merciful towards the creep as they knew that if it had been either of their wives, he would receive no mercy whatsoever. He'd be killed before he even knew what happened.

"And what if I don't want to?" He asked trying to be brave.

Luffy and Ace put on matching smirks.

"We'll get our wives, and make no mistake they will murder you before you can blink." Ace explained.

"Yeah... I mean Nami almost killed me earlier today because I almost dropped Luna from my shoulders while we both gushed over Franky... She will definitely kill in cold blood anyone that threatens the safety of our kids." Luffy said his expression turning grim as he began absentmindedly rubbing the back of his still hurting head.

Ace grimaced as well but for another reason.

"Mia is definitely terrifyingly protective too, she almost destroyed half of the forest of the Island we were training in when the triplets got lost that one time. Remember that?" Ace said to his brother before gulping.

Luffy broke out in cold sweat.

"Oh yeah... And I had just blocked out that memory too..." Luffy said.

They then turned to the man and ripped the kids out of the man's hands.

"Kids, don't tell your mothers! We'll tell her after we get this guy off of our ship!" Ace instructed to the kids.

The kids nodded since they understood that their mothers were terrifying when angry.

Suddenly Rena came over to them all holding a paper with numbers on it, Sanji having taken Reiki to the kitchens with him earlier, and spoke up.

"Hey guys! Where's Mia? I finally got those numbers she wanted worked out!" Rena asked.

"Oh! Her and Zoro are in the training room training with swords. I'd just wait around here for them to finish sparing." Said Usopp.

Rena smiled and then gathered herself into the fray of people standing around as Ace and Luffy beat the crap out of Caribou and tried his unconscious body to the mast with seastone chains made by Franky.

A few minutes later Mia and Zoro came out wiping some sweat off their foreheads and chatting amiably.

When Mia finally reached the lawn deck the triplets ran to her.

"Mama! Mama! When will you teach me how to be a swordswoman like you?!" Asked Rouge excitedly.

Mia giggled and kissed her daughter's forehead handing her a small wooden sword.

"Start with this, but you can only train 2 hours a day and nothing too complex for now. You and the other kids can spar each other occasionally for practice. But no matter if it's training or sparring there has to be one of us adults with you at all times, okay?" Mia answered.