[Chapter Seven]

The Ship From The Sky, Dreams, and Jaya

{No POV}

A little while after getting far enough from Alabasta and the Marines, Nami noticed where the log pose was now pointing to.

Of course right after they noticed it, a girl fell down from the sky and started hurdling towards their ship which prompted Luffy to save her and the ship. With that out of the way Chopper examined the girl with the help of Mia who was teaching Chopper everything she had discovered and gathered about medicine.

When Mia came out and reported the girl would be just fine and would wake up soon enough they all gathered for lunch on the deck.

"So Mia have you talked with Ace and Comet after everything went down in Alabasta?" Nami asked.

"So you and Ace-san have seen each other recently?" Robin questioned.

Mia smiled brightly.

"I haven't. But I know wherever he is, he will be just fine... I'll see him again soon enough." Mia said warmly.

Everyone smiled.

"I did see him when we were in Alabasta and we got married... We even adopted our adorable pups Midnight and Midnight's twin brother Comet.. We had a wonderful time together just like we used too years ago." Mia said.

Then Aisa came out everyone noticing her wings.

"Hey Miss, are you pregnant?" Asked Aisa to Mia.

Mia was shocked and blushed a bit.

"Not that I'm aware but I'll be sure to find out if I am later on. When its been two weeks since I slept with my husband. But it's rude to speak so disrespectfully to your elders child! First sit and eat and then we can all talk all you wish. I have saved you a plate." Mia said scolding the child but still being kind and warm.

Aisa blushed and apologized before politely joining the picnic grabbing the plate that Mia offered her.

Once they were all done they turned Aisa and smiled as Mia crouched in front of her.

"Child, can I hug you?" Mia asked.

"Y-yes..." Aisa said bashfully but feeling like she could truly trust the woman in front of her with her existence.

"It's nice to meet you... My name is Portgas D. Mia, i'm a vice captain of this crew and these are my nakama..." Mia began turning the girl around as she paused and began pointing out her nakama to the girl.

"The guy with the straw hat and goofy grin is this Pirate Crew's Captain and my little brother in law, Monkey D. Luffy. Next to him is the crew's navigator... and his secret wife...Nami." Mia said pointing at Nami and Luffy respectively.

Aisa nodded and Mia continued.

"The green haired man with the three swords napping against that railing there is Roronoa Zoro, our crew's other vice captain and main swordsman. And the black haired woman near him, that obviously has a crush on him, reading a book is Nico Robin our new and only Archeologist... The reindeer near her studying medical books is our crew's Doctor, Tony Tony Chopper." Mia introduced speaking mischeviously at every hinted thing.

Aisa giggled a bit signaling Mia to continue.

"The blonde man that is inside cleaning all the plates is our crew's cook, Sanji... His last name will remain hidden for now per his own request but maybe someday you'll learn of it... if you stick around that is. The woman that is now cleaning on the deck is our crew's own Melee Fighter, Mace Rena. She's also our very proud Cleaner. Just don't you dare ever insult her or you'll find her disciplinary methods worse than mine or Robins'... She's very fiery. They are in a very loving and committed relationship. Bets are totally through the roof between Me. Nami and Robin as to when the question will be popped and who will pop it if you get what I mean..." Mia said.