[Chapter Eleven]

No comments! Enjoy!
-Brightspark4

The Sabaody Archipelago

Mia and Rena’s Dark Past

{No POV}

After finally reaching Sabaody, Mia was finally at enough time of being pregnant to know the genders so she had chopper verify with an ultrasound and indeed, she was going to have two boys and one girl. So she decided to take the chance to buy baby things for her childrens’ room and maternity clothes for herself while there.

Nami also had an ultrasound now finally at just enough time into her pregnancy to know as well and found she was having one boy and one girl. Unlike what Aisa had originally predicted she would have although Aisa did explain that she could have made a mistake because the two were identical and were still barely a few months old in her vision of sorts.

So Nami, now knowing the genders of her children went and bought baby things and Maternity clothes with Mia, Midnight and Aisa.

After some time shopping they ran across a beauty salon with an image of a lady with a beautiful braid hairstyle. The hair style entrancing Mia easily. So they went to the nearby general store and bought the things they’d need for Nami to style Mia’s longe blonde locks that way.

When her hair was finished Mia was entranced with herself for a couple moments before she thanked Nami greatly and they headed to go join the others at a place called Shakky’s Rip Off Bar.

Once there Mia was greeted by the gasps of Rayleigh and Shakky.

“Hm?” Mia hummed in confusion. “Did I do something wrong? Should I have knocked? My bad. I’ll go try again.” Mia said awkwardly before waddling back towards the entrance only to stop at Rayleigh’s words.

“Our Apologies, you just reminded us alot of our adopted daughter. She disappeared almost 21 years ago and we’ve missed her a lot. She died about a year after she left, killed by Marines, her husband who’s still alive as far as we know was captured and imprisoned in Impel Down almost an entire year after her death. Arrested in the East Blue...” Said Shakky politely yet sadly.

“What were their names?” Asked Mia.

“Tempest D. Seiji and Tempest D. Lia, when she died and he was arrested.” Rayleigh answered.

“May I see a picture of them?” Asked Mia tentatively.

Shakky pulled out a picture and handed it to Mia.

In the picture was two couples. The first couple was a woman who looked a lot like Mia except for the smile and the nose as well as the eye color and a man with Mia’s eye color, nose and grin. The second couple was a woman that looked nothing like Rena except for the eye color, nose and grin with a man that looked like the male version of Rena but without the eye color, nose and grin that she bared.

“Who’s the couple next to your daughter?” Asked Rena suddenly.

“Ah! That’s Lia and Seiji’s best friends. They were also together but they disappeared a year after our daughter and her husband did. Their names were Mace Roko and Mace Sena.” Said Rayleigh.

Rena at the mention of those names pulled a photograph out of her pants’ pockets and compared the people in it to those beside Shakky and Rayleigh’s daughter and son in law, only to find they were the same people.

“Those two are my parents!” Rena exclaimed.

After some more conversation and the photo being passed around Aisa saw the picture and went into a daze trembling as she got lost within it. After she bumped into the table behind her everyone turned to her only foor her to finally snap out if gasping as she raced into the arms of Luffy.