Chapter 15 : Deadman came walking

[ Killer POV]

He rode out of The Den and out onto the open road, he hadnt a clue exactly where they were going. He just knew that is gave him a certian kind of joy to have Ghost on the back of his bike, with her arms wrapped around his body.
And she wasn't shy about it either, having to press her entire body to hia back to keep her dress from flying up, her thighs encased his, and her hands traced circles on his lower abdomen. It was getting harder for him to concentrate on the road , and before he knew it they had oulled up to his cabin. Cutting the engine, Ghost got off the back of his bike followed by him. He watched her as she twirled around looking at everything.

He cleared his throat and she whirled around to look at him.

With a raised brow," Is this your house?"

" Yeah," he cupped the back of his neck," would you like to come in?"

" As long as you don't plan to murder me," she joked.

Killer let out a little laugh before he made his way to his front door with Ghost in tow.

When they were both inside, Ghost was visibly awe struck at his home, and it made his chest swell with pride.

" You like it?" He asked at her wide childlike eyes.

" Damn, i more than like it", She spoke before turning to him.

He didnt realize he had stepped so close to her until she turned around, her head was bent all the way back to look up at him. Her slender neck was on full display, he couldnt help but reach up and trace down her throat.

She gulped and her gaze seemed to have changed from awe to something primal. It nagged in the back of his head, he knew that look from somewhere.

" Killer", she breathed out, raising her hand to rest on his chest.
His own breathing began grow heavy, his gaze went from his hand on her neck to her eyes. Shinging a bright green, her lips parted and he licked his own.

" Can i kiss you Ghost?" He asked huskily.

" Yes," she breathed out.

Killer slammed his miuth down upon hers and drank in the sweet honey bourbon taste of her. He knew this taste, there was no doubt about it. But he didnt think about it. He was too consumed in the woman before him, to think about a woman of memory.
Her body melted into his as their lips danced a dangerous walts of control. It wasnt gentel or soothing. It was rough and raw. He took as she took, he gave as she gave.
His hand tightened around her neck, causing a wanton moan to slip from her mouth into his. His other hand traveled down her body to her plump rear and he groped her.
Her own hands ran frantically up and down his arms and chest.
Finally the two pulled away from eachother and with lust heavy lidded eyes they gazed at eachother , but only for a moment before clashing once again.

Killer wrapped his hand around her thighs before lifting her, wrapping her boot clad legs around his wasit. He walked them to his bedroom, she she attcked his neck with kiss swollen lips and a vixen tounge.
He tossed her down onto his bed and she let a sexy yelo before lowering himself down ontop of her. Kissing down her neck, clavicle and her body still wrapped in her white dress. He unzipped her clear boots before he started removing his clothes. Looking down at her spread across his bed, she looked like a pure fallen angel.
Getting uo on her knees she crawled to the man standing infront of her, sitting legs open before him on his bed she looked up into his eyes and slowly stripped the dress from her body, leaving her in only a black thong. Her breasts were fulled exposed to him and Killer couldnt help but lick his lips before bending down to her level once again and laying her back on his bed.
His hands grazed her sides as she arched up, pressing her body agunst his chest. He let out a groan feeling her bare skin aginst his.
The both knew was was going to happen, and were helpless to stop it, though neither wanted it to stop. Killer kissed a path from her lips down her jaw, from her neck across her breasts. Sucking and biting at her nipples before tracing his lips down her stomach to her underwear line. Killer fingered the black garment before looking up at her eyes, silently asking for permission. Ghost nodded her head eagerly , allowing him to pull the fabric down her body and discard them onto his bedroom floor. Killer spread her carmel thighs and settled them over his shoulders, breathing in the sweet hot nectar oozing out of her sex.
" Fuck babe your so wet for me", he runs a finger tip lightly over the slick apex.
Ghost jerks and lets out a whimper.
" Thats right baby", Killer huskily dralws before oushing one digit past her swollen lips and into the tight hot canal of her weeping pussy.
Groaning at how tight her body grios his finger, he pulls it from her body and she bucks and moans. Sucking her juices from his finger, Killer moves his mouth to her mound before peppering kisses all over her. Ghost wiggles and moans her pleasure and frustrations as he avoids her clit and enterance. Until she is soaping wet she finally dives in the way she wants. Licking and sucking up her hot sex, his thumb rubbs and pinches her clit. Ghost was hopeless but to moan and goran as he ate her like a starving man.