Chapter 20: If you wanna burn , Light it up

[ Rose ' Ghost ' McKillen POV]

Slamming the door open,  Rose was pissed.

" Where the fuck is my mark?!, " She yelled.

Ian sat at the kitchen counter typing away on his computer, " I don't know Ro,  I've been tryna track the van that took him."

" Not good enough! Damnit!, " she slammed her hands down, " Its been 15 hours since the contract went up!"

" I know Ro,  im workin on it." ian calmly stated never looking away from the computer screen.

Rose had been going up the walls since being shot and loosing her target. After her and Ia had fought,  he had gone right to work trying to track either Blaeu'del or the van that he had been stuffed into.

Rose dropped her weight,  careful of her wounded thigh,  onto the couch of their safe house. There was little to nothing she could do at the moment, she didnt know hacking or tracking. She was only good for feild work,  and until Ian found him ,  she was a sitting duck.

Propping her leg up and over the arm rest of the couch,  Rose layed back and stared at the ceiling. Her mind blank, she hadnt a clue how long she had stayed prone until her leg started to cramp and and exclaim from Ian had her jumping up.

" Fuck yes im good!",  Ian stood from his chair,  his fingers flying across the key board.

" What?!",  Rose's heart beat spiked.

Ian ignored her as he ran from the room only to come back just as fast with a pen and paper. Typing and writing as fast as he could.

Suddenly he stopped, and slammed his computer shut.

" What the fuck just happened?",  Rose stood, confusion thick in her tone.

Ian looked at her with a wide shit eating grin, " I got the son of a bitch."

" Really! Yes! Lets go!!",  Rose was ready to fly across the house to get her shit and go before Ian stopped her.

" Whoa! Not so fast hot stuff. Whoever took him were trynna stay hidden. They had a damn good tech on the job,  but im better. It took me a while but i tracked the van before it disappeared. Then i had to find where it dissappeared off too. Hacked the bastard who stole our mark and got into their SAT video and got location all before he could detect my bug and then shut it all down. " Ian explained.

" I have no idea what any of what you just said was but okay! Where are we going? " Rose was ready to reap hell of the bastards that shot her and stole her mark.

" Get your shit,  ill tell you on the way there." Ian patted her head.

Rose made her way into her room and grabbed her bag,  having already packed it hours ago while she had to wait.

On her way out her room,  she threw her hair up into a pony tail. In the living room she wat met with Ian ready to go.

" Your gonna love this one Ro, " Ian grabbed her pack and they left the safe house for the car. Choosing instead the black hummer in the garage instead of the gaudy sports car they had been using.

" Oh yeah Eyes,  no one shoots me and gets away with it." Rose said in a cocky tone.

" Ro,  lots of people have shot you and gotten away",  Ian pointed ot as they climbed into the front of the vehicle.

" Besides the point Eyes,  besides the point, " Rose shook her head.

" Well,  get some rest. Ill wake you when we are close."