Chapter 22: Cant stop this feeling

[ Asemod 'Killer' Thenos POV]( song- hysteria Def Leppard)

Thump
Thump
Thump
A dull throbbing of his knuckles, sweat dripping down his brow, Asemod let out a puff of air. He had been in the armory letting off steam on the hanging punching bag for a little over an hour. Above him the clubhouse was full, women running around getting kids situated and filling up the kitchen. His men moved in and out preparing for the full extent of the lock down.

The deep seated anxiety had his blood cold, and the pressure in his chest had yet to alleviate.

" Prez," Thunder came through the metal doors , Evil and Beast trailing behind him.

Asemod simply grunted, as if saying 'what?'

" Place is on lock down, your pops has the Manor locked down as well. Just as a precaution."

" Good," Asemod unwrapped the band from around his palms.

A small buzzing sound filled the still air, before Evil pulled his phone from his pocket, stepping out from the room to answer.

" Do we have the kitchen stocked?," Asemod asked.

" Yeah Sonja made sure all the girls brought groceries, just in case we have to be here longer than expected." Came Thunders reply.

Beast simply gave a grunt, Thunder had opened his mouth to speak again but was stopped when the door flew open and Evil stood in the thresh hold with a solem face.

" What," Asemod growled at his brother.
" Vile has something he wants you to see."
" Fuck," Asemod knew it couldn't be good.

Throwing down his other palm band and snagging his shirt from the clean metal table he had discarded it to before his workout/stress relief session. Asemod reholstered his gun and thundered his way from the armory.
Evil, Beast and Thunder following behind their president, curiosity at what Vile could want.

Bursting through the door Asemod and his boys stepping into the main floor of The Den, busy bodies moving around. His fellow brothers gave him a crossed arm over chest salute as he passed. He in return gave them a nod of acknowledgement, as he moved through the building to the back hall towards his office where he would no doubt find his younger brother.

Throwing the door open he was indeed right and found Vile sitting behind his desk typing away on his computer. Looking up as the men entered, Beast closing the door behind them.

" Brother, your not gonna like this", Vile spoke looking directly at Asemod.

" Just hit me with it," Asemod hated anticipation.

Spinning his computer around Asemod found himself looking at after images from a traffic came.

" What exactly am I looking at?"
Vile rose from his seat and began pacing as he explained," So this is an after image from some very heavily tampered with parking lot security cameras from the same parking lot our boys picked Carter up from. Now this..," Vile clicked a button and the screen changed, only now showing someone who wasn't in the first image. " This is the original after image, this was erased."

" if it was erased how do you have it," Thunder spoke up, stepping closer to the screen to get a better look.

" Because I had the original live feed from the camera to play on a loop for when our boy did the snatch and grab." Vile said as if it were obvious.

" Now as I was saying," He sent a pointed look at Thunder," what your looking at is the south side, you can barely see it but there," He pointed his finger into the corner of the image," is a rather interesting someone."

Asemod made a humming sound moving to sit in one of the chair he had before his desk. He made a small hand gesture for his brother to continue.

" Now this is the same spot as our person but from a closer camera." Vile changed the screen," it was terrible quality cause I mean parking lot cameras .. " he chuckled at his own joke." Anyways so I enhanced it and.." he trailed off.

Asemod felt like he had been sucker punched, there leaning against a car was thee one woman he wished he would and wouldn't ever see again.

A uncomfortable silence fell over the room.

Thunder knew what the girl on the screen had done to his president. Evil and Vile resent the bitch and Beast remained stoic.

" Get me Tabby," Asemod gritted out.

No one moved.

" Now!" He roared , shooting out of his seat he snatched the computer up and brought it to his face.
There was no doubt that it was her.
He didn't even notice Beast leaving and returning with Tree and Tabby.

" Killer?" Her tentative voice rang in his head.

He spun in his heel , all but shoving the computer in the small blondes face." Explain this!"

" wh-what?" Tabby took the device from Asemods hands and looked at the screen. A small gasp left her lips as her eyes welled with happy tears.

" Ghost.."