One

My father doesn't suspect a thing. Seven came dressed in cool colors, slacks and a sweater. Looking like a cutout from a Christian magazine. He smiled almost the entire time, innocent eyes and pearly whites. He answered every question without missing a beat and my father believed him.

He believed we met through social media and shared interests. He believed Seven's fake name, his fake job, and his fake family members. Seven intricately wove every lie until it created a seamless story. The distance Seven kept between us as we stood in the doorway under my father's scrutiny. The way he complimented my father just as much as he did me. Chivalry was the icing on the cake, he opened the car door for me and I could see the smile on my father's face.

Seven is the best liar I've ever seen. It's scary.

"How does it feel?" He whispers, warm breathing contrasting the cold air through the car window."Does it still hurt?" He's slowly pushing his hips into mine.

I've never done it like this, in a car for one, but so slow and sensual. I've never had my needs so plainly put before anyone else's they've always just been met along the way. Still slipping in and out of the role he played earlier, Seven actually cares about me.

"It feels amazing," I say meeting him halfway.

He sends vibrations that resonate from my core to the tips of my curled toes. He takes his time, turning my insides into jelly. I look down and watch him exit, then enter me and it makes me press my head back further against the seat.

"Can I go faster now, and deeper?" The grip he has on my hips tells me that he's been holding back and that there are sure to be bruises there later.

I pull the hem of his sweater up, run my fingertips along his faint abs, soft skin, and feel him shudder against the touch, squeezing his eyes closed and opening his mouth.

"Mia, can I?" He's panting.

"Yes, please, just a little." I run my nails back down his chest as he follows my instructions.

"You're so beautiful." He praises as he kisses my neck. He bites when he pushes all the way inside.

I'm free to scream as much as I want in this vacant parking lot, unable to help it as he pushes against me harder, manhandling me until I'm pressed against the car door.

There's cold air leaking onto my neck and leather digging into my back. But Seven's holding me so tight, an angle that feels so good every single time he slides back in.

"How'd I do today?" His breathing is so ragged.

"Y-You did great," I say after I realize what he's talking about. "He likes you."

Seven smiles at me, absolutely loving the praise. It doesn't fit. His genuine smile as he thrusts into me so roughly. This awkward position that somehow feels perfect.

There's a stutter in my moans as he kisses along the crook of my neck. He sucks onto me enough for it to hurt and I make a sound for him to stop.

"Ah sorry. I almost forgot." He smiles at me and I can see it in his eyes. "He wouldn't like me so much if he knew what I was doing to you."

I shove him back only to pull him closer when I feel my orgasm coming. He fucks me through it. Losing every ounce of that nice guy persona as he uses me to milk his own orgasm. Squeezing onto me as my body almost goes completely limp.

The way we rushed through dinner just to have time for this, I can still taste the strawberry dessert we shared on his tongue. He pulls out of me slowly and we're both still shaking.

"You're back early," My father answers the door in surprise. Smile spreading across his face as he makes eye contact with a completely composed Seven.