Ten

Diana is a woman of surprises.

The Syndicate Supper is apparently a dinner held towards the beginning of every new year. Diana reviews the previous year with the gang members and discusses her plans for the ones to come. She couldn't postpone it for Seven, despite our plans to rescue him in a mere few hours. But I suppose it's better this way if we're all already together.

I didn't even know this house had such a huge dinning room. It looks like it's meant for a feast. The four round dinner tables and high hanging crystal chandeliers. The way the light skims out in the corners of the room. The edges still bearing darkness around us.

When Romero approaches me, that darkness lingers on him too. He's wearing a black satin shirt that hugs on his tight muscles when he extends them, yet remains fluid enough for the shinning material to dance against his tan skin. He doesn't pull me against his chest, wrap his arms around me in a warm embrace. His eyes consume me before his body can as he takes them slowly over my figure.

I get flustered but don't dare show it in my posture. The small black dress is tight on my waist, held together by feeble strings that look as if they could pop at any minute. It's short, really short, but still has a slit on my thigh. My hair is pulled into a messy ponytail, blonde and brown curls escaping to frame the back of my neck and my forehead. My long eyelashes and glossed lips make the look appear elegant yet effortless. Romero eats it up.

"Damn, mami." He plays around at first, circles around me as I finger the white faux fur shawl around my arms. "Mia, Mia, Mia!"

"What?" I laugh at his antics, almost put my hand on his chest to stop him. But guests are pooling in and I don't want to make more of a scene.

Romero is only half discrete himself. He pulls on the fabric over my butt to make sure it's actually as short as we already know it is, his fingers brush against my skin in the process and I get chills, wrapping the fur tighter around myself.

He leans close to my ear from behind me. Keeps his hand on my ass before kneeding. My knees almost buckle. My panties are too tiny and his hand feels too good on me.

"I miss having you," His voice is so thick it comes out as a growl.

My eyes roll to the back of my head on their own. His breath against my skin is enough to make me explode.

I realize L is watching us, hard eyes and folded arms over his broad chest. Romero notices too as he pulls away with a final pat to my backside.

"Sit," he commands and leads me to a chair at an unclothed table.

Much to my dismay, he sits across from me. L takes a seat beside me. He immediately puts his arm on the back of my chair and I notice the way the dim lighting catches on his eyelids, his lips. Sweet gold. Everything in me wants to continue what Romero started but L is distracting me from even looking his way.

Romero leans back in his seat, long body extended as he taps my ankle with the tip of his shoe. "Open," he says, as L places one hand on my shoulder and the other on my almost fully exposed thigh. The scar there completely unimportant.

"This dress is too short," the older says as he slides his hand down to my knee. "Do as Romero says."

Slowly I separate my legs, immediately wanting to close them as the cool air contrasts the heat between my thighs. My heels scrape uncomfortably against the flooring when two men walk and talk behind me.

"Keep them open for the rest of dinner, or else Daddy's gonna punish you." Romero speaks. His half lidded eyes are focused under the table as his tongue wets his lips.

"She's blushing," L chuckles at the reddish tint over my face. Finger pads on my chin tilt my head up so that Romero can see as well. "She's embarrassed."