Eleven

Why the hell has it been so long? Everything aches. There's hunger and longing behind every movement. Warmth suffocating my goosebumps, L's tongue too close to my skin when he talks.

"You can't even hear what we're saying. You're so dumb." Romero squeezes me when I don't respond to the older's words. Words that fill this already clouded space with more sensations, more surrealities. He pushes my head back with one finger and it falls onto L's shoulder.

"Because it feels so good."

"We're not even doing anything to you yet," L chuckles. But they are and it's so much touching.

So much.

In this dark closet I have to feel what I can't see. I have to feel the hands on my body, on my jaw, in my hair and know who they belong to. Know who I belong to.

Romero massages me through my dress and the fabric feels thin and thick at the same time. L whispers the filthiest things I've ever heard him say down into my ear. It's too much and too little. The mix of their scents. The harmony of their overlapping voices. Their hands touch everywhere except where I need them most.

"Please," I beg when L breathes against my neck, rests his head there but otherwise doesn't move.

He pulls my hair into a fist. Fingertips gentle on my scalp up until then. "God, Mia," he pants against me.

"They're walking around our house like they own it. They're gonna hear you." I feel Romero's nails and L's tongue at the same time.

I didn't even realize I was making noise. I didn't even realize the bullets were still here. They're roaming around the house, some tipsy, some desperate. They want to make it into the gang.

L threatens to leave a mark with his mouth, sucking just hard enough to make it hurt before stopping. "They want what's ours."

"Mia was trying to give it to them." Romero's tone is rough but his hands are warm as he places both of them on my hips. He moves slowly at first, squeezes gently. Then he lifts my dress so fast I'm scared he's ripped it. "Bad girl."

"No, no," there's barely enough light. I plead to the softness in his eyes, hoping his touch stays just as soft. "I was good. I kept my legs open like you told me too."

He stops palming my ass to spank me twice and I scream out because fuck that was hard.

"Romero."

"She deserves it."

L releases my hair to massage over the area. Fingers drawing the slowest circles. I stare at the shapes I can remember from when we first came in here. The tight space has us all touching each other. L holding Romero's shoulder against the door, Romero rolling my hips against his thigh until I start doing it on my own.

"Fuck, were you always like this?" Romero groans.

I want to ask like what.

Before I can L lets me down. Down so that my front is pressed against Romero while my back slides down his leg. I'm on my knees between the two men and their hands are just out of reach of my body. "We're going to teach you how to do this properly." L says.

Romero immediately reaches out, immediately flinches from the pain of unhealed scars. It's L who has to hold my hair and push me closer. He places his other hand on Romero's chest to keep him steady. Dim light on silver on satin and on me as I wait for them to use me as they please.

I'm too excited to stay still. I have one hand feeling Romero's thigh through his tight slacks and the other holding onto L's exposed forearm. At the same time they were training me to become stronger and tougher they were training me to become lustful and more submissive.