Chapter 1 - I don't want to be Alone

Peter's P.O.V

Stupid! You are so god damn stupid!

The one thing she told you to do was be home before 5pm. And what were you? 6pm? 6:30pm?
No. 7-Fucking-P-to the-M.

God Peter. You are such an Idiot. 

Now, you might wonder what I'm talking about. Well... My aunt told me to be home by 5pm and since I'm an idiot and 'took my time' during patrol. I got late. And May, already hating me enough, punished me. But, I mean, I guess I deserved it. At least, that's what she always says.

So right now, I'm in the walk-in closet down the hall, sitting in the darkness, hoping to fall asleep. But of course that won't happen. My body is aching and my stomach really hurts. 

All of a sudden, I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I quickly take it out and look at it's cracked screen. I didn't have time to leave it in my bag, so I guess it came with me to the closet today. The light from the screen is blaring and I wince as I open to the homescreen. 

There's a small notification over the message app and I quickly open it, hoping the person is Ned or MJ. But instead, it's some random number. 

================================================================================

???

Steve, where are you? Pirate wants to talk to you.

================================================================================

I look at the message, knowing for a fact that my name isn't Steve. I'm contemplating my options if I should answer. I mean, on one hand, maybe I can strike up a conversation with this totally random person and not be alone. Orrrr... I can just say wrong number and leave it at that.

================================================================================

Peter

Sorry, who is this?

???

Come on Steve, you're old, but not that old.

It's Tony

Peter

I know for a fact that my name isn't Steve, so you got the wrong number buddy. 

Tony

God dammit

He's so old

Peter

Isn't that a little rude?

Tony

Well, I mean, he is old. 

Peter

How old?

Tony

Like, old. Seriously. Just take the answer.

Peter

Ok ok... 

Jeez... you're grumpy.

Tony

Wow, how rude.

I'll have you know that I'm not grumpy.