Copyright and Glimpse

Published on :- 22/1/20

.
.

Author's Note :-

Copyright ✓

1) I have all the rights reserved for this book as it solely belongs to me...

2) I am the writer of this Story and I am the creator of the cast and characters of the Story....

3) I don't allow anyone to make the copy of my story and i don't allow anyone to post my story on some other apps without my consent....

4) This story is purely fiction... All the characters of the Story are fictional too
Any resemblance of characters, incidents,places and names of the characters etc . are purely Coincidental.

.
.

This story is Dark story of Demon and Soul ....

.
.

At One of the hotel of  K & K. Corporation !!

In India !!

Davis was having his meal and getting all kind of  attentions from the god's best creature , Womens and then suddenly he felt the  atmosphere of his surroundings were changed drastically . A strong negative aura were coming from his fronts. He knew and smile widely at the familiar figure who was approaching him. A Demon in disguise...
DANIEL MILLER !!

Because he has a wierd ability to smile all the time without breaking his jaw

Because he has a wierd ability to smile all the time without breaking his jaw. This man is strong as hell and he lives in hell too. King of Hell , DEMON !! but what happens to him to behaves these way. He never shows his demonic looks to anyone.

What's wrong buddy ?? ,, Davis asked him

He closed his eyes and opened... He clenched his fist tightly that turns white in colour...

I kidnapped her !! ,, He told Davis and Davis thoughts haulted for a minute. He kidnapped but whom ??

Who ??  ,, He asked calmly because for them its nothing new. They always have their ways to fulfil their desires. Arjun , Neil , Davis and Danny are brothers not by blood but by behaviour and coldness. That they all are different Because they are the crueliest  , heartless , fearless and ruthless creatures of God. They all are born out of coldness not out of warmness of love..

That stupid girl who dared to Slap me infront of  my people at my own club huh !! ,, Danny said and his eyes were red.

Oh and who is she?? ,, Davis asked to him out of curiosity..

I went to one of our favourite strip club. I was having my good time. I was drunk and collided with a girl. She was quite young and beautiful so i pulled her towards me and mouth fucked her hard . I left her lips don't know after how many minutes?? She  dumbfoundedly standing infront of me and tears were running down from her eyes. I smirked at her and my desires grow hardly at the moment when I saw her bruised lips obviously caused by me. So i held her wrist and dragged her towards the private room but that bloody girl slapped me infront of my own people and at my own club. At that moment she ran from there immediately but I told my trackers to find her at any cost and they did exactly what I told them to do. They found her and i kidnapped her and put her at one of my house. Currently she is at there crying and begging ... ,, Danny said to Davis but his eyes were boring holes into Davis eyes.

And what after this ?? ,, Davis was damn curious to know why he abducted her and too made her live in his house.

Daniel Miller what's going into his demonic mind only he knows....

I'm not going to leave her like this . Atleast i should teach a lesson to her to respect me.... ,, Danny said

That's why you didn't come with us ??;,, Davis asked and he nodded

What's her name ?? ,, Davis asked

Sapphire Maria Stone !! ,, Daniel replied and his eyes were different , cold but not as ice ..

Okay now time will tell us that what he'll do with this little girl named Maria.

This time A demon is going to loose himself to a poor soul Or a poor soul will be going to Stuck forever with this Demon...

.
.
.
.

Thank you 🙏

ShineeSunshine 🥰😍🤩😘