Chapter 6) DEMON's Salvation

Published on :- 17/4/20

.

.

Maria was unconcious and Daniel was staring at her teary face . He pulled her towards his hard chest and kissed her forehead and stared at her longingly . Danny did what he was planning from past Nine Months . He stole her from the whole world . He deattached her from her family . She hated him now for her heart break but Danny was least interested in anything . He just wanted to claim her as his and He did . Now this pure , beutiful and innocent soul was in his arms , on his bed , in his castle .

Daniel didn't knew what he felt for her but he knew one thing that She was only for him and He promised to himself that he will live in whole life with this tiny Girl who got hurted by him .

Danny was Possessive Man . Possessive for the person he loved , Cherish and cared about that was the reason he never disconnected himself from the elders of Miller Family . He had no one's in his life except from his brothers and few trusted man but Now he got a new world in her , in his Fire .

He wasn't only possesive for her but she became his obsession . Demon was craving for her soul . Now finally Demon trapped her innocent soul in his cage and He started to execute to lock her in his Demonic Love forever . But Danny was far away from his own feelings . He didn't knew that whatever the pain and sensation was over-ruling his senses was called love . He was in love with Her , with his Fire .

Danny was gazing at her puffy eyes and red nose . In this messy appearance , he still found her beautiful . She was looking divine in white dress but He didn't wanted to hurt her more than he actually did in few hours ago . His eyes were full of unknown Emotions . Everything was new for him . He never touched other woman but women touched him but this tiny Bean who were sleeping exhausted-ly in his broad muscular arms was different . She didn't looked at him like he was a piece of meat . She didn't tried to catch his attention but unfortunately , without trying anything damaged done and Demon's eyes caught the sight of her pure soul .

After seeing her with her boyfriend , Danny was raging in anger . He was planning to buried that boy alive in somewhere far away from the NY but his brothers always stopped him from this . He was just waiting for the right time and when got , He used it perfectly and that favoured him . Now Sapphire Maria Stone was his and forever will be his .

Daniel POV :-

I felt all of you . Your pain , your anger , your hurt , your confusion and frustration . I can feel all of you and your Emotions but you can't feel a thing about of my heart . Your hot tears drilled my heart and I know what I did to you was wrong but you didn't left any option for me .

Fire !!

Your My Fire ...

I'm sorry for the pain I caused you .
I'm sorry for stealing you from your own family . I'm sorry for ruining everything for you . I'm not the best man to go around with it but I'll be and I promise to   cherish you forever ... ,, I said to her . She was hurt and cried enough to exhaust herself .

I tried to stay away from you but I found you with your boyfriend . I left you for your happiness but again I got to know that you were marrying your boyfriend and that was my last straw of patience .
I'm sorry but I can't accept this ,
I can't let you go .

I can't because You're My Only Salvation .

Daniel closed his eyes and wrapped his strong arms possessively around her small body . He felt her soft smooth skin under his tough body . He inhaled her hair and kissed her neck . She stirred in her sleep . He smiled and landed in the deep slumber of sleep .