Chapter 12) Hate , Tears And Love

Published on :- 13/5/20

.

.

At the Hospital . . . .

Maria was under the sedative state in the hospital . Her cuts were very deep and her life was in danger that's why doctors were looking forward for the response she will give to the treatment . Lack of blood loss and Her tuberculosis were the main reason for the doctors that they were scared for her life and most importantly her mental health . She was in depression and at the edge to loose her sanity . Doctor preferred to admit her under the observation for few more days .

Mr . Miller .... ,, Danny was looking at his wounded soul . His thoughts broken when doctor called him

Yes ... ,, Danny said in scratchy voices but his eyes were still on Maria .

His love . .

His Fire . .

Her condition is not very good . We transmitted the blood and giving her our best of best but her body isn't responding . Response is very slow .... ,, Doctor said and Danny was still looking at her pale face .

He nodded his head and doctors left them alone in the room . He took her cold hands in his big and rough hands . IV tubes were connected to her hands . Veins were visible and wrist was covered in thick layers of white bandages . Danny stroke her hairs strings and hot tears dropped off from his eyes .

Danny POV :-

I'm sorry .. I was unable to protect you .. You are my everything .. How could you do this to me .. Can't you think about me .. I will never leave you alone . I will follow you from heaven to hell . Then how dare you Fire that you tried to snatch my happiness , peace and love from me .

You are my Happiness . .

You are my Peace .  .

You are my Love . .

I will kill myself . If anything happens to you . And you know this that I can do this .

End Of POV :-

Tears welled up in his eyes and he kissed her soft plum lips . His took her lips and kissed her with his all heart . His tears were dropping down in her face . She was in unconcious state and Danny lost himself .

.

.

Flashback :-

Elders of Miller Empires found her in the bathroom . They came to meet her but when they got to knew through Carlos what happened at Maria's house they immediately wanted to see her but she didn't respond to their calls . So they entered into the bedroom and searched for her . Carlos knocked bathroom door but didn't got any response of her . Carlos ran into the safe room and saw the footage of her and found she went inside the bathroom but didn't came out . He Informed the elders that Their Queen were inside the bathroom from half an hour . They ordered Carlos to broke the door and He did and they were rooted to their place at the scene they saw . Whole floor was full of red blood and their Queen were laid there motionlessly .

When Maria was at the castle , Danny called Carlos and said him that he came back from India but there were an emergency meeting in the company and he needed to attend the meeting but Maria thought that he was not in the NY .

When Maria were at her parents house . Carlos tried Danny's phone but due to some reasons Daniel weren't able to got in touch with Carlos .

Maria locked herself in the bathroom and Carlos knew the situation were not right . She cried so much and lost in her own world . Carlos again called Danny and finally he Informed him about the whole situation and What Maria did to herself . Danny directly went to the hospital and found her unconscious in the emergency room . Doctors were shocked to find her in the crucial state . It was a suicidal case but they didn't do anything because the Queen and hospital both belongs to THE MILLERs and the person who took her to the hospital were ELDERS of MILLERs .