Chapter 4) Panick Soul

Published on :- 5/4/20

.

.

Maria stirred in her sleep and felt weight on her body . She tried to got out of the weight but nothing work . She opened her eyes and saw the reason of the weight . Firstly she didn't actually understand the situation . She rubbed her eyes and all memories of her being kidnapped and held inside the cage ran into her mind . She saw demon was almost sleeping on her body . His hands were around her waist and he was nudging in her soft bosom . She gasped to saw him . She Pushed him but he didn't bulged . She pulled out his silky soft hairs and he moaned in pain . Maria felt disgusted by his moans . And lastly She screamed in his ears and he jolted awake from his deep sleep . He looked at her for a minute and didn't understand what exactly happened .

She slapped him hard and pushed him back on the bed . Daniel was in sleepy mind but her slapped made him to awake from the slumber . She tried to ran out of the room but her hardluck , room was locked . She tried hard to open the door but knob wasn't working . She looked behind panickly and saw him staring back at her . She saw herself in a shirt that only covered her mid thighs . She trembled when Daniel started to took threatening steps towards her . She roamed her eyes throughout the whole room and saw another she ran towards the door but Daniel clutched her wrist . Maria glared at him but his eyes were red . She gulped down the ball of nervousness formed in her throat when her eyes landed on his cheeks which was red and had finger prints of her hands . She wriggled into his clutched . Her eyes were moisten when she saw DEMON was ready to suck her soul from her body . In a swift Daniel twisted her wrist that causes her bones to broke and she fell down on the floor with a loud thud . She screamed and saw her bones were dislocated . Tears made her visions blurry . Pain was enough to spin her head .

Daniel saw her but felt nothing for her . He slept peacefully after long years of time . This was the first time when he slept this long . Daniel was insomniac and slept only for two to three hours but last night he slept eight hours and too with a girl . He used women just for pleasure . They came and released him with their mouth and nothing much . Danny never touched any woman but woman used their mouth and tongue just to gave Pleasure to him .

Daniel bend down and clutched her hairs  and looked directly into her brown-ish eyes .

You did a mistake not once sweetheart but twice . You touch me .. You slapped me .. You hurt me ... ,, Daniel said and Saw her hands were swollen because of the broken bones

I . I'm . S . Sorry .. * loud Sob*

P . Pl . Please l . Le . Let me Go *loud sob*

I . I wo . Won't say *sob* anything to *sob* anyone ... ,, Maria said and Daniel smirked

Let . *Sob* Me . *Sob* Go . *Sob*

It's hurting *Sob loudly*

so much *Sob loudly*

please do doctor *Sob loudly*..

call doctor please *Sob loudly* ... ,, Maria was breathing heavily because of the pain and tears .

Daniel wiped her tears and face . He stared at her and she closed her eyes in fear .

Say Properly that you're sorry without screaming , without sobbing and without shedding tears ... ,, Daniel said and Maria looked at him in disbelief

I . I ... ,, Maria started to say but Daniel cut her off in the middle

And without stuttering too ... ,, Daniel said and put his phone on recorder . Maria was shocked to saw him like this