Chapter 9) Fear Of DEMON

Published on :- 29/4/20

.

.

At The Hospital ......

After Few hours ....

Danny was restless to saw his fire on the hospital bed with hooked up with lots of wires . Her beautiful face was covered with oxygen mask .  She was breathing through the help of mask . Doctors stabilised her weak body and injected medicines into her veins . 

His eyes were red and moistened . He didn't knew what to feel at that moment when he held her limp body in his arms . He was completely blank and only wanted to saw her smiling face again .

He took her to the hospital and Doctors started to examine her and what they discovered about her health and reason behind her vomiting and dizziness made Danny to loose his mind . He was Angry . Angry for leaving her all alone When he had time to Claimed her long back .

Angered filled his mind and heart because of the words Elders said to him . He needed to do something to made clear everything .

Everything that was out of his control !!

He wanted to control Everything related to her !!

That no one will come in between them !!

His demonic mind made plans to Clear his path !!

Path of his heart !!

From his heart to hers !!

His heart who started to beat for her !!

And hers who didn't have any idea about him ....

But he will claim her as his ....

She was His !!

His Fire !!

His Love !!

His Future depends on Her !!

Flashback :-

Doctor Check Her . She is unconcious .... ,,  Danny said and doctors took Maria Inside the emergency room .

Danny sat down on the seat with a thud . His head was thumping because of the girl who drove him crazy . Crazy enough to forgot about the whole world . He wanted her but she was not in the list of his priority but she made him to rewrite his own list and She became his first in everything .

He found happiness in her .

Happiness ! !

He didn't knew what was the exact meaning of this word . His happiness Started from his brothers and ended up on his business . But from the night he saw her, first time at that club something pulled him towards her . She did a magic on him. Her soul enchanted him . Demon spread the web to catch the soul but happened opposite.

Soul trapped demon in her Purity ! ! !

Her brown eyes dig his grave to buried his darkness in it . Her innocence and curiosity always left him in amusement whenever he left her in his castle and went to the empire . She started to search an escape route in his whole castle . How she used cutlery set just open the locked room . How she stuttered Infront of Carlos . How she scrunches her nose when she rolled down on his side of bed . How she stared at him when he acted to sleep . Her eyes wandered on his features and her cheeks heated up . Danny knew everything about her . How she ran out of the Castle whom she called cage .

He controlled his demon to not to tarnish whatever he worked hard for it . He did great with her . He need to gain her trust just only to made her live with him forever in his Cage . His heart made him confused but his mind said that