5 | The Past

When Dato Othman finally had the nerve to show up, even Fang wanted to punch a wall into splinters. In total, it took the dude 17 hours to even show his face, and that's when the three were called into the meeting room.

As they walked there, Fang's complaints could fill a river and possibly an ocean. Boboiboy looked as refreshed as ever, each step pumped with a subtle skip and song.

The door to the main room slid open, revealing a crowd already waiting inside. Boboiboy and Fang however, didn't give half a damn and walked inside, ignoring the stares of every agent present. Ali just followed them because he had nothing better to do at the moment.

"You agree to this treaty, yet you have the audacity to show up late?" Dato Othman seethed at the three.

Fang coughed, ready to slap back a retort, but Boboiboy smacked a hand over his mouth and apologized. "My apologies, sir. This won't happen again." His actual sentence was: This won't happen again because there won't BE a next time after I'm done with you.

Ali nearly burst into laughter. After years of knowing Boboiboy's personality, his threats were either strongly implied or hidden in your salad dressing. You could never know unless you were familiar with the guy.

The Dato scoffed, dissatisfied with their apology. He sat on one end of the table, and left everyone else standing.

"I see you have stolen one of our own and used him as your asset," he said tightly, his eyes falling on Ali. Normally, his threats would have terrified Ali, but after surviving six months with Boboiboy and Fang and Kaizo, this was nothing.

"No offense sir, but I walked out MATA's door in my own free will." Ali suppressed the urge to roll his eyes and sashay out the door. "They have only welcomed me as one of their own."

Next to him, Boboiboy coughed abruptly, hiding his laughter. Damn, they weren't kidding when they said they were immature. They were acting like 12-year-olds talking smack to a teacher.

The Dato growled, already disliking them. No doubt he would blame every single mishap on them, and Ali already knew this because he's met the dude firsthand.

Anyway, the meeting came to a dead end. Partially because of Boboiboy and Dato Othman yelling at each other about the founding of Cyberaya and the discrimination against the extra-terrestrial, which neither of them were willing to back down. Boboiboy wasn't the trusted co-leader of TAPOPS for a reason, but this situation was a complete excuse to act like a petty teenager.

If it wasn't bad enough, Fang started arguing with the agents because their technology was heavily based off his own ship's, which was destroyed hundreds of years ago and apparently went missing. This is copyright infringement! You people make tech out of stuff you don't even understand? Are you kidding me?

All the while, Ali just stood there and leaned against the table, yawning and waiting for all this chaos to end. He would hate to be on the other side now, especially with Boboiboy and Fang against that side.

"You think you're so wise? I'm older than you and your great-grandparents combined! Show some respect to your elders!" Boboiboy slammed the table, a wild grin plastered on his face, accompanied with veins protruding on his arms. "You have the audacity to take Retakka's body in and use it for research? Fams, I've done a LOT of stuff, but I don't cut open my enemy's bodies and study how their anuses work! Then you blast me off into a river because YOU took something that you DON'T KNOW anything about it and accuse ME of interfering with a dead body that should be DESTROYED hundreds of years ago. Here I was wondering where his corpse went and apparently you shoved it in a shelf for decades and preserved his shitty assed tiddied face because you wanted a little information on how aliens work and I can tell you from experience that honey, ALIENS ARE NOT FUCKING RETARDED LIKE HIM and YOU SIR, need to go back to fucking kindergarten and LEARN that you're WAY OUT OF YOUR GODDAMN LEAGUE to even TALK to me, much less THREATEN and BELITTLE me in my own PLANET that you are also living in because I saved it a BAJILLION times before your WHORE of a mother forgot the fucking condom and gave birth to you as a MISTAKE. You can WAKE the FUCK UP before I list more reasons that you have no power over me or anything related to TAPOPS. YOU ARE AN EXCUSE OF A FUCKING LEADER, YOU RETARDED PIECE OF DOG SHIT."