Prolouge

Megatronus was sitting at the roof of his home with the former King of Cybertron.
He's more of a queen...but whatever... Megatronus told himself mentally.
With his arm around Orion's waist, they sat there, peacefully watching the sun set down behind the north mountains.

"Do you miss your throne?" Megatronus asked out of the blue.

"Sometimes..." Orion replied, sighing at the end.

"Do you think you'll ever get it back from that stupid High Council?" Megatronus asked once more.

Man, he hated that council. I mean, who wouldn't? Megatronus was there when the High Council took Orion's Crown and throne, they just stood there and they practically demanded for it. Megatronus still didn't understand why Orion even gave the palace to them.

"Well...only Ahtohallan knows..." Orion replied after a good minute of thinking.

"Ahto-what what?" Megatronus asked, raising an optic ridge.

Orion looked at him for a moment, relaxingly sighed and replied.

"When I was little, my mother sang me and my son this song about a special river named Ahtohallan: said to hold all the answers about the past and...what we are apart of." Orion smiled at Megatronus's confusion.

"Do you mind if you sang it now?" Megatronus asked, obviously curious to hear this song Orion was talking about.

Orion sat still for a few seconds and then he smiled.

"Okay...but be quiet, I don't like singing out loud." Orion replied, shifting his position so that he was the more dominant one in this scenario and he began to sing.

Where the north wind meets the sea.
There's a river, full of memory.
Sleep, my darling, safe and sound.
For in this river all is found...

Orion watched with amusement as Megatronus's optics fought to close as the young mech sang. Trailing his smallest digit down the centre of the silver mech's face, Orion continued to sing.

In her waters, deep and true.
Lie the answers, and a path for you.
Dive down deep into her sound,
but not too far or you'll be drowned.

Orion chuckled when Megatronus went against his methods, forced his optics open and said, "I know what you're doing."

Orion honestly didn't care and he continued.

Yes, she will sing to those who'll hear.
And in her song, all magic flows.
But can you brave what you most fear?
Can you face what the river knows?

Orion smiles as Megatronus fully fell into deep and peaceful recharge. Looking up at the sky, the once dark night sky have been lit up by the beautiful lights of the aurora.

Where the north wind meets the sea.
There's a river, full of memory.
Come, my darling, homeward bound.
When all is lost...then all is found...

Orion sighed happily at the silver mech in recharge in his arms, but, sighs usually always carry another message.

"Bee..." Orion began, whispering to the sky. "I can't feel you anymore...are you still alive?"