Chapter 2

~~Autobot Base~~command centre~~1:45am~~~

Team Prime was at the command centre, all awaiting their leader to walk into the room with the stunning green dress.

"Y'know, I never knew Optimus was king before the High Council took over." Bulkhead mused, talking with Arcee and Bumblebee.

"Yeah, and who knew he was the feminine type?" Arcee pointed out, directing her speech to Optimus's outfit.

"We're consider Queen and Princess because we are carriers." Bee explained.

"Hey, Bee? Did you say you were exiled from Cybertron?" Smokescreen asked, stepping toward Bumblebee.

"Yes, I was exiled from Cybertron at my own will." Bee answered, facing Smokescreen.

"Wait, why at your own will?" Bulkhead asked, worried.

"It's all because of his powers." Ratchet answered. "Since Bumblebee was a kid, he had these special powers. Optimus has it too, but a lot weaker. Because of it, Bumblebee was afraid he could hurt someone, and that's why Optimus let Bumblebee take the throne first." Ratchet began to explain, stopping to think for a moment before continuing. "Well, Bumblebee never fit in on Cybertron, that's why he left on a journey to the magical planet of Predaconia. There, he found out about who he is and what he was always meant to be and he stayed behind on the magical planet; becoming its protector and protector of Ahtohallan." Ratchet finished, leaving most of the team in shock.

"So...? What's your powers like?!" Smokescreen asked with excitement, leaning his faceplates close to Bumblebee's.

"I'll show you when Optimus comes." Bumblebee replied, glaring at Smokescreen.

As the team crowded Bumblebee asking about his powers, Optimus stood at the hallway entrance, watching and amused at his team's curiosity.

"It was never like this on Cybertron..." Optimus whispered sadly. Venting out a little sigh and closing his optics, Optimus rememberers Bumblebee's coronation.

"Bumblebee! Come on! Let me explain everything! Let me explain why you were locked behind you door! Come back!" Orion yelled at his son, Bumblebee, who was rushing for the door out of the ballroom tensely.

"Enough!" Bumblebee yelled out and a blast of ice magic escaped his uncovered hand, sending a fence of icicles pointing at everyone in the room. Bumblebee was scared, he didn't knew he had this power.

"Bumblebee..." Orion whispered, but Bumblebee grabbed the doorknob and rushed out.

Optimus reopened his optics and watched Bumblebee enjoying this life he's trying to live in.

Things are better than before. Optimus smiled and took a breath and took his step into the command centre. He's aqua cape trailing him, the dark green dress going down all the way to his peds. It has been so long since his peds was in heels, and he wasn't really in a comfortable position with them. When he step into the room, all of Team Prime turned their attention to him.

"You look amazing, sir!" Arcee exclaimed, walking up to Optimus.

"Don't tell anyone." Optimus gave his team one warning and they got it pretty quickly.

~~Forest Cave~~Megatron's Location~~~

Megatron leaned his backstruts against the cold, stone wall. He was lost, hurt and above all, there was no hope left for him. Who would find him here, Soundwave wasn't on the Nemesis when the battle happened, so no way the TIC would find he so easily.

Megatron's HUD kept sending warnings, telling him he is in need of a stasis lock, but it may be one he won't awake from. While his HUD told him to rest, his inner sensors told him the date and time.

Date: December 29th
Time: 2:10am

December 29th? Why is that so familiar...? Megatron thought, his memory-core flips through memories of this date. Of course, today was the day Orion got crowned King of Cybertron, and the day they met.

"It's been 50 years since then...heh." Megatron mused weakly, remembering that day 50 years ago.

"Hope you're celebrating, prime." Megatron let out a weakly smile as he said that, in real hopes that he is. The 50th anniversary of any crowned royal is one of the most important celebrations on Cybertron during Orion's age.

Megatron thought for a moment; if he uses that 50 years old com-link, maybe Optimus will come and help. But, he may just take the chance and extinguish him right here right now.

"No...Optimus isn't like that..." Megatron reminded himself, knowing he was thinking like he always did again. "You need to try..." Megatron rasped out, with all his remaining strength, lifted his servo up to his com and commed out a message through the old-link.

"Optimus...help..."